Glazer's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 4, 2017

2.6

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Glazer's (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I went to the office, asked me about my sales history. **gave me a pinot noir and asked me to describe this and sell it to a potential client in thirty seconds** i studied and tried my best!!

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

There was no interview process. The recruiters were highly disorganized. Two different ones reached out to me and said they wanted to ask preliminary questions regarding my background and desired salary. After speaking with them, they setup an interview. A few days before the interview, I received a brief email stating the schedule was conflicting and they would reschedule. I never heard from them again. I received an email two weeks later stating after careful review of my resume after the interview process, they moved on to another candidate. What interview process? I never received one. Overall, the lack of organization, professionalism and not taking other people's time into consideration is a red flag.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Glazer's (Louisville, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

Went in for an interview, everything went well and was told I would be receiving a call to set up second interview. That call never came... I tried to contact both hiring personal through phone call, text message, and email. Neither person ever responded, which in my opinion is highly disrespectful.

I was excited about the opportunity and even though I read poor reviews I always prefer to form my own opinion. That opinion has been formed and I have must agree with the other negative reviews. Highly unprofessional/disrespectful of others time. Even the managers seemed miserable like they didn't enjoy the the work.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Glazer's.

Interview

Very general questions. Asked about best and work qualities, what I can bring to the workplace, if I was analytical, and just some questions about my resume. After, I was contacted a couple of weeks later to do a phone interview. The phone interview followed along the same lines as the original interview.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Glazer's.

Interview

I do think that the company is great overall but I do have to say I am slightly disappointed. I interviewed twice, once for a sit down interview with two recruiters and once with a sales representative. My ride along interview went great, I learned a lot and the sale representative that I spent the day with seemed very impressed and I was told I would be hearing from them soon as they were wrapping up interviews across the state. I emailed both the sales rep and the recruiter from my interviews as a follow up and never heard back from either of them. I would have appreciated a courtesy email from HR stating the position was filled or they found other applicants.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with approaching the owner or manager of a store or restaurant and making a sale?   Answer Question

Off Premise Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Glazer's (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Really fun and easy going recruiters. The whole process lasted two and a half days and consisted of three separate interviews, a group sales pitch on a bottle of wine, and a lot of info sessions.
    For the group sales pitch, know what your sales display will look like, whether or not it will be profitable, and what your exit strategy will be for moving or taking down the display.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Glazer's (Lubbock, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Supper laid back, very friendly wanted to get to know me. They answered all my questions. I felt very relaxed and didn't feel like I was getting grilled on tough questions.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glazer's in February 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then a formal in-person interview. Very easy and straightforward. They were upfront regarding the base salary in both the phone and in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Was asked basic inteview questions - "what do you know about our company"; "why are you interested in this position", "why should we hire you". They were very upfront about the salary because they did not want to waste either mine or their own time. I was surprised at how low the base salary was.   Answer Question

Graphic Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Glazer's (Sioux City, IA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was just a tour of the graphic designer's office. Literally NO actual interview questions were asked. Instead the designer gave a general overview of his job (which was almost word for word from the job description), and asked if I had questions that was it, it took less then 10 mins. The interview process was not professional in the slightest, it was so laid back I felt more confused leaving the "interview" then I did coming in. I felt like the company was basing their decision purely on the interviewees questions instead of the interviewee's talent, skills, and background. I would not apply again.

Sales Representative Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Glazer's (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick interview went great I thought
    Didn't ask many questions
    Received email later that day saying I didn't get the job
    Whole time they talked about pay and benefits like I was going to get the job