Global Resource Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Resource Solutions

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Global Resource Solutions (Fairfax, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

I was an intern for GRS and I really enjoyed the experience! The team at GRS is the best and anyone would enjoy the positive work environment the company offers!

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Global Resource Solutions (Fairfax, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

Online application, in person interview, knowledgeable of projects as well as company background. Process was smooth, quick and thorough. System was established and showed professional approach and care of potential employees. The recruiter understood the requirements for the position, the environment that I would be working as well as the scope and breadth of the position and its requirements, (i.e. hours, workload, dynamics). The recruiter was also able to give me a detailed understanding of the leadership, and the information flow in the company.

Interview Questions

• In what way does your previous experience benefit you in this role? How does it apply to our mission and processes?   1 Answer