Global Solar Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Solar Energy

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Global Solar Energy (Tucson, AZ) in October 2010.

Interview

Very Casual. Gave me a tour of the facility and had many chances to ask questions.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Global Solar Energy (Tucson, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

As a Mexican citizen, I have difficulty finding work even with my Masters degree. The company had no issue with my Mexican citizenship which was a huge plus. There was only 1 panel interview from the production engineers. There was no HR present which I find can be very restrictive. There were only a few aptitude questions. The questions were mostly aimed at my previous work experience and skill set.

Interview Questions

• What is your proficieny level with 5S implementation and lean manufacturing?   Answer Question
    • In a production environment, what are the first steps you would take to reduce overhead of the plant?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Solar Energy (Tucson, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process is laid back and approached more as a meeting than a formal interview. Vice Presidents down to individual contributors are easy to talk to and eager to share their challenges and discuss your ideas for solving them. Truly one of the most enjoyable and efficient interviews I've been apart of.

Interview Questions

• The questions were related to problems the team was facing and how I would approach solving them. Truly dependent on the job you're applying for.   Answer Question