Global Spectrum Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Global Spectrum

2.6

Set Up Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Spectrum (Tallahassee, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

No interview. Call from job application confirmed employment. Once background check was preformed by company, they called and asked when work availability was. Was very simple and quick.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Spectrum.

Interview

I sent in my resume and cover letter. A month or so later, I received a call to set up a time to interview with the Box Office Manager. I then set up another time to interview with the General Manager. At the end of the call, I was offered the internship.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Global Spectrum (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

Very straightforward, really nice interviewer that was engaged throughout the entire conversation. He asked very straight forward questions that were mostly based on my resume and previous experience. He asked why I was interested in working in entertainment. He also asked where I saw my career going and what I saw myself doing in the future.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in global spectrum?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Global Spectrum.

Interview

I have had five interviews including one onsite interview. the interview was both about the specific job as well as personality/ attitude test. They all were professional and at the same time friendly. there was a little bit miscommunication a couple of times. first during scheduling interview date and time and the second time unexpected onsite exam. it would have been nice if they could inform me in advance. So, I recommend getting prepared for paper based exam before on site interview.

Event Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Global Spectrum in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online through their website. I was called for an interview by the event manager after a few weeks when I applied. He told me that somebody would be calling me to schedule an interview. I ended up calling twice, the second time I scheduled my interview. It was a panel interview of 4, and they took turns asking 12 questions in total. Mostly about my previous work experience in the entertainment industry. They asked "which classes have I taken that will benefit my career?" Another question was "when have you handled a difficult situation at work at how did you respond to the conflict?" The common "why should we hire you?" "What is your weakest strength?"

Interview Questions

• If hired, what conflict or difficulty do you believe you will have when you start working here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered a paid intern position and I took it. They said they have hired every intern after their internship. Days later they emailed me the pre-employment packet and did a background check.

AV Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Global Spectrum (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

Communicated via telephone intitally then with a face to face.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unegotiable. Was not able to negotiate on their part.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Spectrum (Saint Charles, MO) in April 2013.

Interview

Contact for job application process was through Craig's list. On line application and resume was submitted with a response to interview within one week Interview process was conducted with immediate supervisor whose recommendation for hire or not to hire was submitted to the Human Resources representative. Overall hiring experience was conducted professionally and timely.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider to be your weakest strength as applied to this position and how would you compensate for it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Director of Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Global Spectrum (Glendale, AZ) in April 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by Exc. Dir. of Operations ,he asked if i had a good working knowledge of the building and the duties of the eng. dept. i told him i was very confident i could handle the job. i proceeded to set up the entire PM schedules for all the engs.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any reservations re: employee disciplinary issues?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Global Spectrum in April 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very simple for me. I applied through teamworkonline.com where I got a phone call setting up a phone interviews with the corporate director of group sales and also the some executives from my building.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't a question that I wasn't ready for. I took many classes in college where we prepared for interviews so it was simple.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me a exceptional offer that I couldn't pass up at the time.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Global Spectrum (Miami, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

briefly a phone called after review of my resume. face to face interview question in general on my experience as a assistant manager,• Manage office, oversaw sales and rentals
    • Coordinated with contractors and vendors
    • Oversaw staff, maintenance, housekeepers and security
    • Performed physical inspections of properties
    • Produced and distributed building communications to residents
    • Prepared monthly financial reports, and payroll, account payable, account receivable.
    • Handled purchases and maintained inventory

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary.