Global Yellow Pages Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Global Yellow Pages

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Yellow Pages

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Yellow Pages.

Interview

I was called by the HR, and communicated via phone about my particulars, and she knew that I am a mother candidate. Yet interview appointment was fixed. On the actual interview day, I was interviewed by the HR and a senior lady. I was told that they have concern as I am a mother, a mother cannot work late. Aren't they know I am a mother candidate? Why shortlist me? Isn't this a kind of discrimation?

The senior lady did not even read through my resume before interview as she did not know my current/past employment and background, and showed no interest in knowing what I could contribute, as I am a mother with young kids. To act diplomatic, she showed her understanding of being a mother employee at work.

Why waste my time and their time? This is inefficient. The way she describes the work as if like GYP is the only company works late, staff from other companies would not be able to understand and prepare for it. I am not a homemaker, I have been actively working in corporate world, I can tell how GYP operates. I guess, they are there for too long, and don't understand the world out there. This is why GYP has been forgotten nowadays.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the corporate world needs to "work late" ?
      Can you work late as you are a mother?   Answer Question

Technical Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Global Yellow Pages (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2012.

Interview

1 face to face interview. Second interview was a phone interview. Interview questions are easy and usual.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy talking to people face to face or on the phone?   Answer Question