Globus Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Globus Medical

2.9

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auto, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Globus Medical (Auto, WV).

Interview

Setting up the interview was easy. Went in for the first interview which started with the HR person. This was a good start just a couple questions and getting to know more about the company. Then there was a 3 person panel interview. The department manager was a nice person and easy to speak with. The legal department head was also easy to speak with. The department president didn't seem like he had the time nor cared enough to even be there. Once the panel interview was over they all left and HR came back and thanked me, which was a good experience. She also stated she would be in contact either way. This is where my issue is. I've emailed and received the response we are still making out decision then I emailed almost a month later and was ghosted. Don't make it sound like you're going to follow-up either way if you're not going to.

Medical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Globus Medical.

Interview

It took several weeks to get a time and day to interview. I took a half-day off for the interview. It was 2.5 hours long with four people consecutively interviewing. I felt it went well but I never heard back after the initial emails post-interview. I had to follow up to find out I did not get the job. The job is still posted months later.

Interview Questions

• How are you with the commute?   1 Answer

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Globus Medical (Audubon, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

The entire process spanned about two months from submission of my resume. A couple weeks after submitting my resume I received an email from HR asking me to answer a few general questions such as why I had applied for the position and what I was looking for. Shortly after I sent in my response I received another email asking to setup a phone interview in a week. The phone interview lasted about 15 minutes and it was with one of the hiring managers. It consisted of general questions on my background and what I knew of Globus Medical. Maybe 2-3 weeks after that phone interview I received an email from HR saying they would like me to come in for an in person interview and a date was scheduled for about a week after that.

The in person interview lasted 4+ hours and I had met with 8-10 different people in that time. It started with the head of HR and then I would meet with a different hiring manager and in some cases two of their employees to discuss what they do. At no point was I informed of how many people I would be meeting with in total or how long I would be there. About a week after that I received another email from HR requesting that I come in for a second in person interview in about a week. This second interview was with just one of the hiring managers that I had met previously in the first interview. It lasted just over an hour. I had also met with a person from her team in addition to the hiring manager. A couple of days later I received a call from that hiring manager stating that they were going to send me a job offer pending a background check. Background check process took about half a week and then I was emailed a job offer.

Both in person interviews were heavily reliant on questions that I had for them. Come prepared. They also like to hear about what you know about the company. Research the company as best you can as it will serve you the best in the interview with what you are able to surprise them with what you know about them and their CEO.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell us/what do you know about Globus Medical?   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Globus Medical (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2019.

Interview

Started with a phone call, a week later was invited for an onsite interview. Globus provided transportation to the company. Met with a few people, the interview was more so of me leading with questions about the company so do your research. After 2 weeks I asked for an update via email but no reply from anyone. A week later I get a generic rejection letter.

Associate Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Globus Medical (Newark, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

The phone interview was around 20 minutes or so. It was a very relaxed phone interview. The Manager was friendly and asked me questions about my resume. I explained my past work experiences and my profession interest in the healthcare industry. Overall it was a very pleasant experience and I had no problems communicating with the interviewer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Globus Medical.

Interview

A lot of anatomical background and operating room procedural questions

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Globus Medical in July 2017.

Interview

Step by step interview process. Phone screen, in person interview with Area Director, in person interview with reps you will be working with, Sales Max test, final interview with VP. Entire process typically takes a little over a month.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed and overcame that failure?   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globus Medical.

Interview

As would be expected for the position. 2 call backs and interviewed with 3 levels and received a tour of the facility. Nothing difficult or out of the ordinary. It was more to see if you would be a good fit and would be there for awhile.

Interview Questions

• as would be expected for the position   1 Answer

Animator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Globus Medical (Audubon, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Before the interview I was never given any forms that I later found out were needed. The department staff initially was friendly, but they seemed to only be humoring anything I said once I questioned them or made any comments about previous work the company did.

I was given a test, which is typical for the position, but the computer system I was assigned to use was completely unacceptable. The system constantly froze, the network drive constantly disconnected, the mouse was broken, and the system couldn't even handle a simple low poly model. I was given a form with instructions for the test, but was told to do something else instead.

Interview Questions

• What did I think about one of the department's previous demos.   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Globus Medical in December 2014.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter after applying online. No phone screen at all, asked to come in person as first step. Candidates are put in little rooms in the lobby and are not shown the office during this step. I was kept waiting for a very long time, almost 30 minutes past my scheduled interview time.

Interview Questions

• 3 out of 3 members of the HR team could not/would not tell me the turnover ratio which was a huge red flag for me. The hiring manager didn't seem familiar with what a turnover ratio was and this person was tasked with running HR ops overall. The interview, while off putting, was very easy. There were parts of the interview where the hiring manager simply sat and looked at me for uncomfortable amounts of silence without asking questions. I thought at one point I was on a candid camera show!   Answer Question