Gmmco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gmmco Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.7

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gmmco (Coimbatore (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

It was one day process.Company came to our college(Amrita vishwa vidyapeetham,cbe) in the month of november.
    Selection criteria :
    3 rounds
    First round was apt plus technical questions.Apt will be very easy but there will be some logical and analytical reasoning which will be little time consuming.Technical questions were based most on I C Engines and basic mechanical.
    Second round was GD .Topics were based on general awareness.
    Third round was technical and HR. A panel consisting of two employee from company were interviewing me. They asked about my projects and basics of mechanical .

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gmmco in February 2014.

Interview

The hiring Process started with a written test comprising of questions ranging from quantitative aptitude, data interpretation, english comprehension.
    The second part of the test had questions from the coursework of mechanical engineering, with a majority of questions on Internal Combustion Engines and Automobile Engineering.
    This was followed by group discussion.

Interview Questions

• Are you treating our company as a stepping stone to gain some experience for pursuing MBA?   Answer Question

Senior Engineer- Customer Support (MBG) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gmmco (Ranchi (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview Process was easy and friendly but the hiring process was in-depth on the knowledge front as the position for which I was applying for, they need you to be technically sound.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durg (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gmmco (Durg (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Its was a good experience, it's corporate company and very good for freshers to learn and be something in automotive industries. The interview is done at our clg campus and process was the written test , then interview.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gmmco (Mumbai (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Normal routine questions like tell me about yourself? about your past experience. and some technical questions on engine, power etc. HR will not be asking any questions they just sit and wait for the regional managers hiring decision and then they will forward the formal offer for your acceptance.
    Sometime one may feel that thus even interviewer understands what they are asking about.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about type of engine?   1 Answer

Senior Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gmmco (Vellore (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Campus placement

Interview Questions

• what if you are posted at your home town ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

fixed as campus placement

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gmmco (Surat (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

A written comprising of Aptitude then ahead with GD and then finally Interview.

Interview Questions

• How Six Sigma could be applied to day today life.   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA