Gojek Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 228 of over 228 interviews

Employee Referral18%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Gojek

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gojek

Interview

Very technical interview as the role demands a good level of technical knowledge . Candidate must have good hands-on coding and experience with implementing enterprise level solutions. All the best for your journey!

Interview Questions
  • Explain how would you secure the various unstructured Cloud accounts that hosts production apps on internet.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gojek (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

I gave 2 rounds of Interview where in 1st round of interview my Interviewer was really good and He was very clear about his questions. He gave one Project and asked me to set up in my local and asked me to automate some test case in that project where he just checked real time work experience which was a really good practice. In my 2nd round of interview GoFood team's team lead was there and he was very arrogant and he was mocking on every questions. It was like he doesn't want to select any candidate and just wanted to show off that he is like a god who knows everything. He was not clear about his question and will give 1 line of scenario and when you will try to answer in all possible way But he has his signature line "This is one line question Don't complicate it ". If you have applied for GoFood team then please think twice before going ahead because at the end this arrogant man is going to lead your team. I have read that some other candidate has also posted same issue for GoFood team.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Gojek

Application

I interviewed at Gojek

Interview

The interview was postponed several times and has no clear time slot. The company also didn’t give any feedback regarding the result of the application process. after a formal interview with the head, he asked some of his team to have some sort of discussion with me

Interview Questions
  • what would be your strategy to gain GOJEK’s public image .
1 person found this interview helpful

Gojek

Application

I interviewed at Gojek

Interview

Interview was conducted by google meet. The interviewer was nice and taught me many things about start up world as well as encourage me to adapt well to the start up world.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gojek

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gojek in Jul 2021

Interview

A week after submitting the application, an HR contacted me thru WA. 2 Days later we had an interview but I realized I was over-explaining my experiences (too excited-red). After that, the HR said that on Monday I am going to get the interview result. On Monday, I got the massive (system) rejection email since I applied another 2 positions (no surprise tho). But I re-reached the HR to ask for feedback regarding to my resume & interview (and in means to build a good relation with). The HR responded a day later mentioning it was because “I’m talking too much” which is i think it is an unprofessional phrase. In the response, she also explained why it, Gojek, does not prefer the talking too much person in judging sentences but lastly she gave her encouraging statements. I hope that this is just that person’s art in communication, not the company culture :)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gojek (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process started with recruiter call asking some basic questions regarding your knowledge on you tech stacks. Then you get a parking lot problem which was an assignment to be completed and then 1st round will be the assessment of your solution for about 1.5hrs and extension of the problem and pair programming. Here the interviewer was nice and calm and helped me understand if stuck. Second round was with 3 interviewer and 1hr time, they asked some questions regrading past projects and in-depth discussions on the technologies used. Then asked to design elevator. The discussion stretched more than 1hr and i had another meeting after that. I told them but still they extended the interview for 15min. I had to abruptly end it. I think they should take in consideration other's time also. I was rejected after that.

Interview Questions
  • Q: design and write code for parking lot. Q: design elevator
1 person found this interview helpful

Gojek

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Gojek in Jun 2021

Interview

It has generally 4 rounds of interview . Code pairing, Oops Modelling Design, System Design, bar raiser. Tip for System Design Rounds: Design the System properly and with a detailed explanation. Explain each component and the why to choose microservices over monolithic, Load balancers, Message Queue, Consistent Hashing, Async vs Parallelism and ways to achieve it.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Round 1(Code pairing): Design Parking lot 2. Round 2: Design Elevator 3. Round 3: Design a system in which drivers of gojek are rolled out cashbacks based on their weekly rides count.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gojek (Singapore) in Jun 2021

Interview

Two rounds of interviews with offer within two weeks. HR person promised to be very open and approachable during the process, but did not get a single reply to my emails. In short - ghosted. Sort of glad I didn't get further, with such hypocritical HR practices.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gojek (Jakarta) in Jun 2021

Interview

- HR Interview : basic questions, CV screening, notice periods, expected salary - Technical Interview 1 : coding pairing, live coding create automation base on your choice automation (Web automation, mobile automation, API automation) - Technical Interview 2 : Test Strategy & Planning Round, exploratory testing, prior projects, testing flow - Bar raiser : general discussion to address any gaps from earlier conversations, overall organization fitment, your engineering principles, and answer any final questions that you might have. Quick create simple automation, quick test exploratory, question about server and database - Offering

Interview Questions
  • what is the function of line code in automation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gojek (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

I went through 4 rounds. The rounds are simple 1. Android coding round 2. Round with senior engineers 3. System design round 4. Bar-raiser Positive points: 1. Overall engineers are competent and knowledgable, they can be easy to interact with. 2. Most rounds are easy but require you a thorough understanding of modern app development practices. Negative points: 1. For some reason one of the senior engineer had strong opinions that other big companies in India are nothing compared to Gojek that at Gojek it's a bigger deal to work there than anywhere else. I was completely put off about it. I work at one of the big companies here (with even larger scale than Gojek), why does other company have to be bad just to make Gojek look good? 2. They are migrating to flutter. 3. The HR kept asking my CTC even though I told them that I'm not comfortable discussing it. I know it is in their policy to not ask if candidate is not comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Build full app with MVVM, Dagger, Rx, Retrofit and pagination
  • Current projects and what you have done in last few years
Viewing 1 - 10 of 228 Interviews