Golden Agri-Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Golden Agri-Resources

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Golden Agri-Resources

Executive Interview

Interview

HR urges applicants to lower their expected salary without any room for negotiation, minutes before the interview. the interviewer asserts that answers should be elaborated in very deep detail & in a coherent manner. Failure to do so would result in being rejected on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do in this job?   1 Answer

Trading Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Golden Agri-Resources (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied through school hiring site. Applied my resume, and received an interview offer after a week or two. Casual interview and the results were out before one week.
    You make an appointment with HR, and they will talk to you for 40mins ~ in a casual way

Trade Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golden Agri-Resources.

Interview

Thank god it did not happen. HR executive is an absolute joke. Totally not professional, rude and condescending. Wanted me to interview for a role that I am totally not suited for and more hilariously a role that I did not apply for. Avoid at all cost, if an HR executive can be suck so much..speaks volume of the company. Statment maybe a bit unfair, but neither is the world and they should look into their hiring processes and people. You lose great hires with such a low level of professionalism.

Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Golden Agri-Resources (New Delhi (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

first a call from recruitment agency after a week telephonic round by company hr department and later video call by manager and after a week personal interview round with the AVP finance department.

Interview Questions

• nothing new, asked only from the resume. questions about present working environment, education, achievements etc.,   Answer Question