Golden State Warriors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Golden State Warriors Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2017

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golden State Warriors (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Sent in resume, called by recruiter, had a discussion. Nothing special. Common questions.
    Heard from recruiter a second time, 2 months later! Lots of apologies about how long it takes and how busy he is during the second call. Never heard back. Very unprofessional and disappointing to not follow up or let a candidate know that they went with someone else. I mean how hard is it to pick up the phone or send an email after a second call? I ended up with a tech organization in San Francisco, at a way higher salary. I think they like to try and cash in on their name.

Luxury Suite Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golden State Warriors (Oakland, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and they schedule you for an in person interview if you are the right fit. Everyone was very friendly and responsive for scheduling as soon as possible. The phone interview was about 15 minutes and the in person interview was about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Interview

Process began with a phone interview followed by an in person interview about two weeks later. I was asked both behavioral and situational questions during both interviews. Overall a very standard interview process and very accommodating with dates and times.

Ticket Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Golden State Warriors (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Began with an online application, then to a phone interview, then to two in person interviews with higher ups. One was my would be boss, the other the president of the department.

Special Events Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Golden State Warriors (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Standard group interview in a board room that included three interviewers and up to eight job candidates. Most job candidates were self - destructive and tried hard to outshine everybody, just need to be honest, answer the questions asked and most importantly be yourself.

Events Staff Interview

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted promptly for group interview. Had group interview with other people. They went around and asked everyone the same questions. There were interns who looked very young sitting in the room not saying anything and just taking notes.

Interview Questions

• Which best describes you and why? love to win or hate to lose?   Answer Question

Event Staff Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Golden State Warriors (Oakland, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

There were three rounds of interview and two were with a group of six or seven others in a panel style. The final interview was one on one. They asked a lot of questions on prior experience and working in a team.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Golden State Warriors.

Interview

Group Interview. Easy process. Just be confident throughout the process and you will be fine. They want to make sure you have a good personality because you will be dealing with people very often.

Interview Questions

• When is a time when you lead a team to a successful result.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Golden State Warriors.

Interview

Sent in my resume, then was contacted to make a video interview. After video interview, didn't hear back within 2 weeks, so I just assumed I didn't get it.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions. What sets you apart from other candidates, why you want to intern there, etc..   Answer Question

Event Staff Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Golden State Warriors (Oakland, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Online application, email for a group interview. Group size range from 2 - 7.