Golden State Warriors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2018

3.1

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golden State Warriors (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Sent in resume, called by recruiter, had a discussion. Nothing special. Common questions.
    Heard from recruiter a second time, 2 months later! Lots of apologies about how long it takes and how busy he is during the second call. Never heard back. Very unprofessional and disappointing to not follow up or let a candidate know that they went with someone else. I mean how hard is it to pick up the phone or send an email after a second call? I ended up with a tech organization in San Francisco, at a way higher salary. I think they like to try and cash in on their name.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Golden State Warriors.

Interview

Sent in my resume, then was contacted to make a video interview. After video interview, didn't hear back within 2 weeks, so I just assumed I didn't get it.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions. What sets you apart from other candidates, why you want to intern there, etc..   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Golden State Warriors (Oakland, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

was in a group, asked many customer service questions and wanted to get a good feeling if you were reliable, punctual and had the schedule to attend all home games

Interview Questions

• Can you work all the games?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Golden State Warriors (Oakland, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone Call and then in person. They tend to hire towards the end of the season. Will probably do more hiring with the new arena. New opportunities as it relates to e-sports and special events.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Golden State Warriors (Oakland, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

A group interview with 4 other candidates. The interview was conducted to the 2 assistant directors of ticket sales. The interview asked about previous experience and education. The interview also consisted of questions about the team and had some sales role-playing exercises with the other candidates. There was no mention beforehand that it was a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Role playing exercise where I was asked to up sell a prospective buyer who was reluctant to buy   1 Answer

Ticket Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Golden State Warriors (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Began with an online application, then to a phone interview, then to two in person interviews with higher ups. One was my would be boss, the other the president of the department.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Golden State Warriors.

Interview

Group Interview. Easy process. Just be confident throughout the process and you will be fine. They want to make sure you have a good personality because you will be dealing with people very often.

Interview Questions

• When is a time when you lead a team to a successful result.   Answer Question

Events Staff Interview

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted promptly for group interview. Had group interview with other people. They went around and asked everyone the same questions. There were interns who looked very young sitting in the room not saying anything and just taking notes.

Interview Questions

• Which best describes you and why? love to win or hate to lose?   Answer Question

Special Events Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Golden State Warriors (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Standard group interview in a board room that included three interviewers and up to eight job candidates. Most job candidates were self - destructive and tried hard to outshine everybody, just need to be honest, answer the questions asked and most importantly be yourself.

Event Staff Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Golden State Warriors (Oakland, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Online application, email for a group interview. Group size range from 2 - 7.