Good Shepherd Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Good Shepherd Services

2.3

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Good Shepherd Services (Baltimore, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

prompt start, 2 people, one showed interest in my experience, overall not very informative about their school. The conversation was about things and units I had taught, but there was never any indication that I would find out later I could not do those activities with their students because it was considered unsafe.

Interview Questions

• What I had done with students.   1 Answer

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Good Shepherd Services (Brooklyn, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was a face to face one interviewer interview. After initial interview your information is passed on to the interviews supervisor. At this time, the interviewers supervisor will call you in for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a student who is irate and in a crises?   Answer Question

Case Planner Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Good Shepherd Services.

Interview

Easy easy mostly related to the job and my experience I enjoyed it allot. Ultimately I shared my previous experiences and this was helpful for me and them. I had a good time and would do it again.

Case Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Good Shepherd Services (Bronx, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

HR interviews candate initially
    during this interview applicant submits a writing sample
    Then candidate is interviewed by several supervisors, each from a different department
    This may mean that you interview four times in one day
     then you are called to interview with department head
    then you may be offered position

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a child is acting out and being violent to their parent?   1 Answer

Success Coach Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Good Shepherd Services.

Interview

Interview process was simple. Filled out an online application then was referred by an employee. The interview consisted of the director of the program and 3 staff members. They mare me feel comfortable and relaxed and it was like a Conversation

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Good Shepherd Services (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Fairly easy, normal questions asked. About myself my work history, my tenure as a recruiter what kind of positions i have recruited for. My overall experience was quite fine after interviewing with nearly every agency in the state of new york.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about GSS   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Good Shepherd Services.

Interview

Very easy to get hired @ GSS. You just have to know someone to get you in. Once you have that your basically a shoe in. Most of the hiring managers are MPAs or MSWs. Many are just trying to get someone in the position because of the need for each program.

Interview Questions

• Transfer schools with GSS have a harder process. You will have multiple interviews with a panel, students, writing samples etc. Understand that the transfer school model is very unique and it will be a unique interview. All other programs at GSS have an easier process, especially residential and community based programs.   Answer Question

Program Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Good Shepherd Services.

Interview

The interview process included a phone screening (which described the role and my interest in the role), an in-person interview with the team's director and assistant director, and then finally an in-person group interview with the entire team (to include the director and assistant director) again. It was a very relaxed, friendly environment where you are openly able to hear from all levels of the team and it is in-depth as you make it.

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Good Shepherd Services in September 2011.

Interview

Good interview process, lots of questions asked specific to work atmosphere, made sure was able to handle the face paced environment and had a good work ethic. Everything that is usually asked in a interview process. they wanted to make sure you were the right person for the job. Good way to make sure you are right for the patients who need that kind of care.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult situations   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Good Shepherd Services.

Interview

Lengthy. I had 4 interviews.. I interviewed with a director, and present supervisors. I remember having to come back numerous times. The longest interview I had lasted about an hour and a half.