Good Through Software Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Good Through Software Solutions

2.8

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Good Through Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Applied through company website, received interview call after few months.
    Complete interview process took two weeks to complete as it contain Online Task where they gave some requirements and asked to write the program.
    1. Online test was generic and easy, should have passion to sit and complete it.
    2. Online task
    3. Face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Online interview was non technical, it had generic questions.
      Online task was purely technical, one requires sound knowledge of technology to clear this.   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Good Through Software Solutions in February 2016.

Interview

This came for campus at our college.. The recruitment process was quite simple.

Registered and shortlisted students are put through a online test based on there profile which is very general in difficulty level.
    But the sad part is you need to bring in 50 likes and shares for there Facebook and other social pages for Good through and other sister companies,which seems very fishy. Although that particular task is mandatory for sales and digital marketing teams.

Then the selected students are further given a task which they need to complete as per there standards within a given period of time, this test basically conducted to test your skills on your selected job profile.

And finally there's a call from there ceo for the students selected in second round,which is a telephonic interview,where the candidate is finally tested live on his/her problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

Its better to avoid this company as, This company is very new to give your career a justifying start. If you have the skills that this company selects you for. Believe it or not you are way too suitable for other good start ups which also has a good cultural fit for you.

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Good Through Software Solutions.

Interview

Online interview, this was easy.
    Second round was to design the UI for a website, their requirement was new and difficult to do. Had to study and research a lot, received multiple review comments too. This was the most difficult interview I have every attended.

Interview Questions

• Design a website UI for the given requirements   1 Answer

Graphics Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Good Through Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

3 rounds
    1st round - online test- 1000 word essay + innovative app/website idea
    Was a very lengthy n time consuming task and took 4 hrs to complete , 3 hrs to type d essay & 1 hr to submit in website

2nd round - Task related to job profile
    They give you the tasks in the name of recruitment test which would indirectly promote their own websites and interests at the cost of your hardwork and talent.. in short.. They ll use ur talent for free and ask u to publish it get 300 likes on Youtube in their page. And dont even respond properly once this round task is completed

3rd round - HR interview ; i never took forward

Interview Questions

• 1000 word essay on your college, exam system and university, scope of your branch   1 Answer

Graphics Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Good Through Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

It has been a wonderful experience .
    As an intern I am learning a lot.
    There are many things which I came to know about now regarding the application of designs in corporate culture.
    I am very happy to work as an intern

Graphics Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Good Through Software Solutions (Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

I'm very happy to be placed in Good through software solutions, I'm placed during campus drive first of all you have to fill up form according to your skills knowledge in that particular position, than they will shortlisted for 2nd round and give you different task according to your applied position, if you qualify this round After it they inform you for telephonic interview and during this you have to complete one more task and after it you get confirmation mail with offer letter fill up link and than you have to submit with proper details after a few time you get your offer letter for internship through mail. Sorry my round tasks are confidential.

Pros.
    Best for starting a new carrier in metropolitan city i
    No bond

Interview Questions

• Nothing to be difficult if u have a proper knowledge of that particular field   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Good Through Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview process was unique, I applied through their career site and gone through telephonic round and I got offer on the spot. Since first month was probation period so no more round was there.

Interview Questions

• I got some logical type of question and had to explain my projects.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Sice I was fresher, so no negotiation.

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Good Through Software Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

It has taken around 2 weeks.First round will be Written test based on your profile, followed by article writing and poster designing. Then we need to post them in various social networking sites like google+, fb and twitter to get 50 shares in each. Final round will be telephonic round and once if you get selected offer letter will be sent to you.

Interview Questions

• About the work that we have done to clear the previous rounds.   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Good Through Software Solutions.

Interview

Online interview was the most difficult task, it took 3 hours to complete so many questions, it was spread across many areas.
    I don't know what they were looking at us through this online test, most of my friends submitted it incomplete within an hour or two.

Interview Questions

• Was assigned a Digital Marketing task   1 Answer

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Good Through Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was given random tasks completely unrelated to the position :( that too for 15 days
    I didn't like that way of approach so i complained about the internship and they removed me lol

Interview Questions

• Day 1:
      Write about why you choose your branch, what was the most interesting and
      difficult subject in your branch, how is your university syllabus and exams,
      why you choose your college and what career opportunities does this branch
      has in minimum 1000 words.   Answer Question
    • Day 2:
      Explain what features can be launched in a job portal that will be useful to
      final year students and freshers, how is this going to be different from
      many job portals already available.   Answer Question
    • Day 6:
      Design a logo for "ForFree.in What's Your Wish"
      Use a graphics designing tool or do it using paper, pencil and send us the
      photo.   Answer Question
    • Day 7:
      How did you write your first resume.
      Will you like to show your resume to all and get free suggestions to
      improve.
      Will you like to pay an expert to improve your resume.
      Will you like to use a free resume builder tool.
      Do you have a Linkedin account.   Answer Question