Goodlife Health Clubs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Goodlife Health Clubs

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Goodlife Health Clubs

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Goodlife Health Clubs.

Interview

A very simple interview process with manager - questions were mainly background questions about your skills and experience.

I commenced a personal training course and then received my offer through completion of the course.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience do you have in the fitness industry   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Point Cook (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Goodlife Health Clubs (Point Cook (Australia)) in July 2018.

Interview

fast and easy. From having previous experience as a receptionist the questions they were asking were easy to answer. First I did a phone interview then wal welcomed down to the club for a face to face with the customer service manager and the club manager. after the interview i received a call advising i had received the job and then booked in a time to go down and trial the role for one shift along side another receptionist.

Interview Questions

• how do your skills work in with this workplace   1 Answer
    • how you can handle conflict,   1 Answer
    • what would you do if someone tried to cancel their membership   1 Answer

Club General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodlife Health Clubs (Adelaide (Australia)).

Interview

Panel interview with state managers. Basic questions read from a sheet ranging from under performing business type questions to thoughts on management and leadership. Basic questioning and little expansion on questions.

Mc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodlife Health Clubs (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in February 2015.

Interview

Questionnaire asking about motivation for selling, why you would be suitable for the job, strengths, and what you did in stressful situations at interview after online selection process online. Face to face interview held at the gym with the manager