Goodrich Quality Theaters Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Goodrich Quality Theaters

Usher, Cashier, Box Office Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodrich Quality Theaters (Columbia, MO).

Interview

Fairly easy and straightforward, light-hearted. I got the job right away, especially after saying why I liked the theatre so much as a customer. The manager I interviewed with was very nice and seemed interested in what I had to say. The employees I interacted with were also nice.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply here?   1 Answer

General Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Goodrich Quality Theaters (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted shortly after by a manager and set up an interview for a week later. Interview was with a different manager. Questions were typical, concerned myself, my abilities, retail work, and past employment. Interviewing manager was professional. I was told I would receive a call back "within a week", but never did. Called to request a response, as another job offer had come up and I needed a response (this was my preferred option), and was told that they interviewing manager would call me back shortly. Never got a call back.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve a situation with an angry customer?   Answer Question
    • Out of the positions you would be working, which are you least likely to want to do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodrich Quality Theaters (Canton, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

Application was turned in, I asked for an interview and they gave me one a few days later. They asked me basic interview questions and asked about my availability and hired me on the spot. The manager who interviewed me was extremely approachable and was not intimidating.

ENTRY Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goodrich Quality Theaters.

Interview

Interview process is really easy. Managers just ask simple questions - what do you like to do for fun, what is your availability, what is your biggest weakness, why do you want to work here, etc.

Interview Questions

• "are you mechanically inclined?" This question threw me off because what exactly would we be doing at a theater where we would have to be? Just say you can learn how to fix something if it needs to be fixed. This question refers to popper breaking, seats breaking, stuff like that   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. min. wage

Cashier/Usher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodrich Quality Theaters (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

I received a call from Quality 16 about a week after I submitted my application online. The interview was scheduled for 8pm and I got there a few minutes early to get reacquainted with the theater. Around 8ish, one of the assistant managers came out and we met in the adjoining party room. The questions were pretty typical interview questions, and I even had an opportunity to share my volunteer experience and talk about my nerdiness. It all ended on a very good note, and I received a phone call about a week and a half later asking if I was interested in taking a position there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Even though I worked in retail for quite a few years, I was unable to negotiate a higher pay rate for myself, as everyone starts at the same rate. Due to my open availability, however, I was able to work out the hours very well.

Staffer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodrich Quality Theaters.

Interview

Submitted application in person, received a phone call a few days later asking me to come in for an in person interview. Interview lasted about 20 minutes and consisted of very basic interview questions (what is your favorite subject in school, tell me about a time you succeeded, etc.). Received the job offer less than one week after the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Everyone starts at minimum wage.

General Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portage, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodrich Quality Theaters (Portage, IN) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied in person and a few weeks later I got a call asking if I could come in for an interview. I met with an assistant manager at first and went over some basic interviewing questions. "What made you apply, why should we hire you, strengths & weaknesses, ect;
    After interviewing with him, the general manager came in asked me a different series of questions, more pertaining to my personality and what I think a certain friend would say about me if they were asked.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to apply to Portage 16?   1 Answer

House Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodrich Quality Theaters (Canton, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

was already working as a building attendant. received a call informing me that my application had been approved and they would like an interview. received a call a few days later letting me know I had the position

Anonymous Employee in Noblesville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodrich Quality Theaters (Noblesville, IN) in July 2011.

Interview

manager asks very basic questions, mainly to make sure you know how to communicate with strangers- and to learn aspirations. Ironically, they don't want someone who's willing to settle on scooping popcorn.

Snack Counter/Cleaning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodrich Quality Theaters (Ann Arbor, MI) in April 2011.

Interview

Very difficult for a first job. The guy kept firing questions at me. It was definitely a very difficult experience.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your best friend was your coworker and he was stealing from the job to help his family?   1 Answer