Gospel Light Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gospel Light Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gospel Light

Email Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Gospel Light (Ventura, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was initially contacted for a telephone interview via a staffing agency. The questions were pretty basic; asking me to list my qualifications, experience, reasons for being interested in the job, etc. A week later I interviewed with the gentleman who would be my manager should I get the job. His questions were more technology specific. He asked about my level of competency with various email marketing programs, software, and marketing strategies. I designed and delivered two test email campaigns for them; replicating an email they sent me and then creating one according to my own design aesthetic.

Interview Questions

• After reviewing our current email process, what changes/improvements would you make?   Answer Question

Director of User Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gospel Light (Ventura, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a external recruiter, submitted resume online, contact again by HR, scheduled phone interview. The phone interview was about 30 minutes. It was relatively inform with a few structured questions. Overall, it was a helpful and pleasant experience.