Gotham Digital Science Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gotham Digital Science Interview Questions

Interviews at Gotham Digital Science

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gotham Digital Science

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Gotham Digital Science in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed once through a phone screening where I was asked to answer a few technical questions.Later after two weeks or so I was given a small project to complete within three days.I completed that project but was unable to get through.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was doing the project involving Javascript   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gotham Digital Science (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Had met the representatives at the university career fair. Sent them resume+cover letter via e-mail for a Web Development Internship. Was contacted for a phone screen in a few weeks. After clearing the phone interview, I was assigned the task of building a chrome extension implementing their SendSafely API. Moved on to the on-site interview then. The process was very comfortable and not that difficult if one is conversant with JavaScript, CSS.

Interview Questions

• Phone Screen:
           Basic JAVA questions,
           Names of different sorting algorithms
           Basic REST questions
           Difference between GET/POST
           Past work experience discussion
           And other basic java question

Chrome extension:
           Was asked to build a chrome extension using their SendSafely API
           Was expected to implement the API and also apply CSS (emphasis was given on how the extension looked)
            While building this extension was fun and Iearnt a lot, but it was tedious only because of the learning curve involved, especially because of the college coursework load.

On-site interview:
           Discussion on the work done in the chrome extension
           How to implement abstraction in JavaScript
           Why does one use jQuery/Bootstrap?
           Again basic REST questions
           Hibernate questions
           Discussion on undergrad projects   Answer Question

Penetration Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gotham Digital Science (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Telephone screen. Web application challenge and If you clear that, they will call you for any onsite interview.Overall interview process was very much tiring but they even thought you make a great web pen-testing you have to clear the final in person interview. Just don't waste your time with them. As far as I can tell they are into branding themselves.