Grand View Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Sort:

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grand View Research (Pune (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

initially there was a briefing about the company followed by a questionnaire which comprised two essay topics for 300 and 150 words each and 10 quantitative problems. after clearing the written round i was called for an interview by the management. the interview was a short one consisting of general questions such as why MBA? why market research? why should we hire you? tell us about yourself.. etc.

Market Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grand View Research (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The process started with a group discussion. Groups were formed and 2-3 students were picked from each group for the personal interview round. At the personal interview , your last experience, internship and questions related to marketing is asked.

Interview Questions

• What are the 4ps of marketing   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Grand View Research.

Interview

contains three steps involving written test, group discussion and face to face interview. HR involvement is very less in interview process. Mostly technical knowledge helps to in the company. Suggestion is go through the company website as this may help in answering questions related to business process.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grand View Research (Pune City (India)).

Interview

Complete waste of time. Don't attend interview here.

I was called for a f2f discussion by HR. I had connected with the MD and HR on LinkedIn. I asked both of them to share the JD and their budget. They refused to do so. I requested for a telephonic round before I meet them. This request was also denied. So, I went to their office.

The office was more like a thoroughfare. I met the HR head who asked me why I am leaving a large organisation and willing to work with a small company with no professionalism, structure or processes? Also, if I am ok working with a leadership who may be younger to me and highly immature? They may require a lot of hand holding. I agreed.

My next round was with the MD and Director of Marketing. I explained my career journey. They just wanted to know if I am willing to move from a large organisation to such a tiny one?

After a few days I followed with the HR for feedback. Her phone was switched off. So, I contacted the MD. He passed the buck to HR and said that he has shared his feedback with HR. Please talk to HR. The HR's phone continued to be switched off for many days. Finally, I was able to chat with her on their land line. She said she had no feedback and will collect the feedback and update me.

She updated me that they don't want to take the discussion forward. I asked the MD - if they did not have the budget to hire me, why did they want to waste my time? Why was my request for JD, budget and tele-discussion denied? Why did he not share his feedback when we met or during the many follow up messages? He said that he will provide me feedback.

After follow up for a week for feedback with the MD, I got some pathetic excuses from HR. I asked the MD if he has read the note from HR? He reverted to me that "I am sorry that it didn't work out. But the way you are reacting is absolutely uncalled for. I will appreciate if you don't message me henceforth."

It was a mistake that I did not read their reviews on Glassdoor before I met them. Apparently, this was not the first time they wasted people's time. There are more such reviews on Glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving a large organisation and willing to work with a small company with no professionalism, structure or processes?   Answer Question
    • Are your ok working with a leadership who may be younger to me and highly immature? They may require a lot of hand holding.   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to move from a large organisation to such a tiny one?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grand View Research (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

HR gave me a call and asked me to come for interview for opening of Graphic Designer. After reaching there they kept me waited and then Interviewer came and he started asking me about some different profile. I told him that I am not here for this profile but for graphic designer and that guy and HR was completely clueless. Later, HR asked me to leave and told me that we will get in touch with you after a week but never heard back from them . Completely unprofessional people, they don't even know whom they are calling for what profile. I have rich experience of 4 years in graphic designing domain and they just waste my time like anything. Atleast HR should have wrote an apology mail to me but i am sure i am not supposed to expect this from such unprofessional people.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Grand View Research (Pune (India)).

Interview

They took 4 rounds of interviews and written tests with me. I cleared all rounds but was told to improve business language. They are professional people and I would like to recommend this company to anyone, especially freshers.

Interview Questions

• It was related to market estimation for Indian tire industry.   Answer Question
    • Why you should not choose this company and I was stuck.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grand View Research (Pune City (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Difficult one to crack. Questions were based on who you are, how passionate you are etc. Also the interviewer was looking to see how creative I was. If you are prepared won't be a difficult thing to crack. Qualitative concepts have to be spot on.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grand View Research.

Interview

First was Group Discussion round. My GD topic was " Skills over Money". There were 15vstudents in GD round, out of which only 3/4 were selected for the PI. Just be confident, try using correct grammar and speak fluently. For interview, brush up your basic subject knowledge.

Interview Questions

• General HR Questions
      Technical Questions related to research, situational based and related to my internship.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grand View Research (Pune (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Lengthy and four levels of test which is not really required, but thats fine considering they offered CTC better than other research company for campus recruitment during 2014. Grand View Research started with a presentation and then conducted written test followed by GD and then interview for technical round.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grand View Research (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

the process consist of 3 rounds as follow
    1) written test- asked to write about any Market related article
    2) Aptitude- basic Aptitude and reasoning questions
    3) PI- All about internship and Market research

all rounds are easy to moderate.
    they focus more on your writing skills.
    The panel is good and cooperative
    The process took full day.