Grange Insurance Association Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grange Insurance Association

Claims Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grange Insurance Association (Seattle, WA).

Interview

They had a phone interview with me first. That was just 2 people. It went very well. They seemed happy with me. They invited me to the in person interview and told me it would just be with 3 people. When I arrived at their office, on the way up to the room, the woman told me the interview would be with 6 people- Unacceptable! The interview was long and I felt like I was being ganged up on. They made jokes to try to add levity to the situation, but it wasn't working at all. It felt awkward with that many people firing questions at me. And I didn't even get the job. Don't apply here!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the greatest success that you've had?   Answer Question
    • What is a weakness you have, something you could improve on?   Answer Question

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grange Insurance Association (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Was called for phone interview, then had an in-person interview. Everyone I spoke with was very nice and very helpful, the people were amazing! In person interview was with two managers and an HR representative, was an hour long.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you had an upset customer, how did you turn the situation around?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grange Insurance Association in June 2015.

Interview

Received a phone call from recruiter to schedule an interview. Had the most monotonous, boring, and cold interview with two people. Talked about past experiences. Interviewers incompetent. Seems like a place for elderly people. Called me for second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job. Name a project that was very time consuming and how you went about meeting the deadline.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grange Insurance Association (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

applied through indeed. got a call from hr few weeks later and scheduled a phone interview with the team two days later. team seemed very friendly it was a mostly about my past work experiences and some basic qa questions. They were looking for the candidate with more experience , so they did'nt select me.