Granite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Commissioning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Granite (Tampa, FL) in December 2012.

Interview

You will receive a phone call. The phone call is the interview. Recruiter ask about your background and work experience. He/ she explains the job requirements and ask if you are comfortable working at high heights, in extreme weather conditions(hot, cold and windy) and around high voltage equipment (VAC and VDC).

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working at high heights and in extreme weather conditions(hot, cold and windy)   3 Answers

Ndt Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Granite (Tampa, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

was a phone interview asking basic questions about NDT. If you are experienced in the various methods it will be easy. The interviewer knew the basics but was not familiar with in depth techniques. During the questioning process the interviewer informed me he had never heard of the things I was talking about.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

straight up take it or leave it offer

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Granite (Greenville, SC) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied on-line, received a call from corporate recruiter for a phone interview. I then was sent an interview questionnaire to complete and submit back to the recruiter. Next I received a call to come in for a interview. Met with two management team members. Interview was very informative and in a relaxed setting. I was called one week later with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes. They have a set pay range but seem to have some flexibility. I negotiated with the recruiter up front about the pay range I was able to accept. The offer was fair within that range.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Granite.

Interview

Well planned hiring process. 3 levels of interview. Very good coordinating HR Managers. Very much impressed.

IT Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Granite (Tampa, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Initial Telephone Screen followed by face-to-face interview with PMO Director and members of her staff. The PMO Director had been recently hired and was in the process of building out her Program Management Office. She was actively recruiting for SEVERAL Program Managers. Members of the panel ranged from recent hires to folks that had several years with the company.

Interview Questions

• How long would it take you to establish and Program Management Office? What do you do when faced with several competing priorities? How do you decide what priority gets worked first?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Granite.

Interview

Two step process initiated by contact through recruiter, then in person sit-down. The process moved swiftly and the hiring manager was very open to communication and feedback throughout the waiting period.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Granite (Quincy, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process took a week, very easy and with questions about my background as far as where i went to school, what i majored in etc. The questions were not based on what i could bring to the company or why chose to work there, most likely was getting to know me on a personal level

Interview Questions

• Did you graduate from college?   1 Answer

Interview

Straight forward interview questions. Behavorial interview questions and also tell me what you do at current job. They ask you to look over the website and they also want you to be familiar of what they do. GE is big organization so they like to ask when a time you struggle with finding the answer and what did you do to resolve that.

Negotiation

They set the price for the negotiation.

Subsea Equipment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Granite (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

I felt that the individuals knew less about the job then I did and I explained to them what the job was about.

Interview Questions

• How quickly do you feel you will be able to work on your own?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Granite in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. About as straightforward as can be for The interview was giving over the phone. I was asked about my mechanical background as well as military career. The interviewer made me feel very comfortable. I was asked a couple basic mechanical questions. About week later I received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• The questions were questions concerning the job. No curveballs.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straightforward