Granite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.3

Customer Service Center Tech Level I Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Granite (New York, NY).

Interview

Was not too lengthy. Questions were your basic what would you do in this situation. The interview was generic without any technical questions and a few pertaining to my resume. The majority was spent in a 1 on 1 with the manager. The overall length of the interview was under an hour.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions mostly about sitting for 12h straight.   1 Answer

Turbine Tech Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Granite.

Interview

I was first contacted by a company recruiter and went through an initial screening and review of my qualifications. The phone interview followed a week later. Official hire was 6 weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem travelling, maybe even to other countries for work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked how much I was requiring regarding salary. I gave a particular range and of course the company rep agreed with the lower number.

IT Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Granite (Tampa, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Initial Telephone Screen followed by face-to-face interview with PMO Director and members of her staff. The PMO Director had been recently hired and was in the process of building out her Program Management Office. She was actively recruiting for SEVERAL Program Managers. Members of the panel ranged from recent hires to folks that had several years with the company.

Interview Questions

• How long would it take you to establish and Program Management Office? What do you do when faced with several competing priorities? How do you decide what priority gets worked first?   Answer Question

Control Rod Drive Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Granite (Wilmington, NC).

Interview

Pointless interviews and testing for a scholarship program that I was not accepted for since already possessing an Engineering Degree. Ultimately I had 5 interviews, 3 for scholarship and 2 others for Technician Positon

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to maintain a 3.0 GPA   1 Answer

Visual Inspection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Granite (Tampa, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Hiring was long winded and took about 2 months. My resume spoke for me and was hired without much of an interview. Military aircraft experience works in your favor if you have it.

Ndt Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Granite (Tampa, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

was a phone interview asking basic questions about NDT. If you are experienced in the various methods it will be easy. The interviewer knew the basics but was not familiar with in depth techniques. During the questioning process the interviewer informed me he had never heard of the things I was talking about.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

straight up take it or leave it offer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Granite.

Interview

Two step process initiated by contact through recruiter, then in person sit-down. The process moved swiftly and the hiring manager was very open to communication and feedback throughout the waiting period.

Interview Questions

Interview

Straight forward interview questions. Behavorial interview questions and also tell me what you do at current job. They ask you to look over the website and they also want you to be familiar of what they do. GE is big organization so they like to ask when a time you struggle with finding the answer and what did you do to resolve that.

Negotiation

They set the price for the negotiation.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Granite in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. About as straightforward as can be for The interview was giving over the phone. I was asked about my mechanical background as well as military career. The interviewer made me feel very comfortable. I was asked a couple basic mechanical questions. About week later I received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• The questions were questions concerning the job. No curveballs.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straightforward

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Granite.

Interview

Well planned hiring process. 3 levels of interview. Very good coordinating HR Managers. Very much impressed.