Grapecity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 24, 2017

3.5

Software Developer Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grapecity (Noida (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

First of all there was a machine round in which there was a choice between ASP.NET, Core C#. So I chose Core C#. And the program was easy enough to clear first round.
    After I cleared the machine round there were two technical rounds which were pretty good. Though they were not very tough but the interviewers were trying to mess with your logic. So, It is advisable to have a thorough understandings logic and concepts of whichever technology you are applying for.
    In the first technical round they asked me about myself and started from javascript and Then Angular JS. After that Some question were on Design Patterns and some questions were on .NET .
    The questionnaire also include questions on OOPS, Again it is advisable to have thorough understandings of OOPS concepts as the interviewers there were very technically sound so you cant dodge them. There were also logical questions in the second technical interview.
    I didnt answered all the questions in interview but still able to clear the interview.
    After that there was HR round in which all the general discussions was held. Apart from the discussion there were around 3 Logical questions were out of which i was able to answer 2 questions.
    After i cleared the HR round there was a HOD round. In HOD round i was asked about all the details which i filled in the forms after i've cleared the technical round.
    HOD round was easy and straight forward to know about my personality and how i am gonna face the challenges.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Value type and ref type variable ?   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grapecity (Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

This were the rounds specified by the company before the Aptitude test which was conducted in their Noida office. They skipped the GD round and we had to take the programming test on paper. There were two questions: the first was to write any program. It is advised to write something that the candidate is really familiar with and better showcases their skill.
    1. Aptitude / Technical / English Test: 20 minutes
    2. GD Round (optional)
    3. Programming Test (Pen and paper)
    4. Announce the result of selected students from programming test after 2-3 working days
    5. Call shortlisted students for F2F rounds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grapecity (Noida (India)).

Interview

the company came for campus recruitment
    1> Written Test(MCQ's , mathematical ability test)
    2> Group discussion of shortlisted candidates
    3> called for interview at their office- gave another written test
    4> called for interview again- (Technical + HR interview)
    5> scheduled 1 more round of technical interview a week later(panel of 2 people were interviewing).

Interview Questions

• Technical - Basic questions based on arrays,oops
      some paper coding questions.
      2nd round was a bit more difficult question.
      1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grapecity (Noida (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

got this call from cocubes.
    1.online round....
    basics java questions+dbms ques+quant+verbal aptitude.

result was announced on the same day and only 4 out of 60 were selected. and proccede to next round.

overall experience was good.
    the written ques. were of very good quality,

Interview Questions

Interview

There were 6 rounds in total
    1- Aptitude(08)+verbal(05)+technical questions(12). Time limit 20 mins. They were of easy level but the cutoff was high.
    2- Group discussion
    3- Written programming questions. There were 2 questions in it .First question of your choice and second of printing some star pattern
    4-F2F Technical interview. In it various programming ques(6) were given to write code of. It consisted of ques from c lang, c++ lang. It got over in around 50-55 mins
    5- HR round. HR was very humble and asked very basic standard questions.
    6- F2F Technical + HR interview. There were 2 lady interviewers. They started with hr questions like why do you want to join grapecity , what are your strenths etc and then they moved onto logical questions and puzzles. This round went for around 1:15 hrs

Interview Questions

• Technical-:
      Logic for calculating sum of no.of days till given date,
      Virtual functions,

HR:-
      Why grapecity,
      Your strengths,
      Your nature,
      Why we should hire you and many more

Puzzles:-
      Three boxes are incorrectly named and we need to open one box only and correctly name them
      And few other puzzles

Just keep your basics clear , your knowledge of c lang and core java stron. Don't fake things
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grapecity (Noida (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

There were 5 rounds in all. First was a pen & paper test on aptitude and basics of computer science. Second was a GD. There was no elimination in this round. Third was a pen & paper programming test consisting of basic programming questions. Finally there were 2 interviews(Technical + HR).

Interview Questions

• The programming round had the following questions:
      1. Print the following pattern
        1 2
       1 2 3... and so on till 12345.
      Answer Question
    • Calculate the difference in the factorials of 2 given numbers.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grapecity in January 2016.

Interview

First round had 3 section
    1.Aptitude(10)
    2.Oops concept mcq(10)
    3.Basic English questions(4)

30 minutes and 24 questions... And paper was so easy..
    Next round was GD(no elimination)
    Next round pen and paper programming test like fibbonaci, odd even..pattern
    Then next round was F2F technical
    And last HR

Interview Questions

• train length 120m and platform length 280m and passes in 60m what is speed of train   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grapecity (Noida (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

There were 6 rounds in total.
    1. Aptitude Test
    2. Technical Interview
    3. HR Interview
    4. Technical Interview
    5. Technical Interview
    6. HOD Round

In all the Technical Rounds i was asked to code. They concentrate on optimised code snippets and logics.
    HOD round consists of Technical + HR round.

Interview Questions

• If your basics are clear you won't face difficulty in attempting the questions.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

There were 6 rounds in total.
    1. Aptitude Test:
     Around 38 students sat for this test. The test consist of 5 English, 10 Aptitude and 10 Technical Questions which was to be attempted in 20 minutes. The marks for a correct answer was +1 and for a wrong one 0.5 was deducted.
    2. Technical Interview:
    Only 9 people were selected for this round.
    I was given 4 programming questions and was asked to write an optimized code for it. Also some questions related to my projects and resume were asked.
    3. HR Interview
    Only 5 people were selected for this round.
    I was asked about my strengths, weaknesses, my personality, family background, attitude etc.
    4. Technical Interview
    I was given 3 programming questions and was asked to write an optimized code for it.
    5. Technical Interview
    I was given 4 programming questions and was asked to write an optimized code for it. Also some logical questions were asked.
    6. HOD Round
    It was a HR+Technical round by the head of the department.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grapecity (Noida (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

First round is machine test. Two rounds of technical interviews. One managerial interview. And last HR round.
    There will be very simple Machine test, where a question should be solved using the best design patterns. Technical rounds will be tough and purely on the technology you have worked on in the past, and as per their requirements.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This is one of the best companies to offer you a good package.