Graybar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Graybar

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Project Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Graybar in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward and simple. I applied online and a week later I heard back from the manager asking to come in for an interview. I had an interview with two managers. It was very conversational. We talked about my background and experience and how it relates to this role.

Payroll Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Graybar.

Interview

3 interviews with various managers and 1 associate.I felt the timeline and expectations kept changing. I was told by the HR person she would call me and tell me if I was hired
    which was a lie.

Interview Questions

• They asked many questions about how I would engage with the team.   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Graybar (Amarillo, TX) in September 2019.

Interview

Interview process takes time. You speak with a recruiter and if you make it past that stage, then you wait for a local manager to call and setup an in person interview

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Graybar (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2019.

Interview

Once the application is filled out they get back to you in about two weeks. They call you saying if you got an opportunity. The interview was very relaxed.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Graybar (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2019.

Interview

Vague, confusing, no tour, no shadowing, poor communication. No job description. Only an hour on campus without meeting others. Manager changed once I was hired. Uncaring. Do you homework. Pay attention to glassdoor reviews.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graybar.

Interview

filled out application online. next was a phone screening, followed by an in person interview. setting was comfortable, and questions were straight-forward. all in all it the whole process was a pleasant experience.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Graybar (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2019.

Interview

Conversational. Great process. they really care about their salesmen and who represents them. It would help if you were referred by someone within the company. Graybar was inviting and it is a great place to work

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hooksett, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Graybar (Hooksett, NH) in January 2019.

Interview

It took the recruiter a while to get back to me after I applied, but he had told me that would happen beforehand. He came to my college in order to interview me and was very flexible in working around my schedule. Within a week I was offered the position and given an official offer letter.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Graybar.

Interview

Pre screen phone interview, In person with panel including HR others, personality competency tests, drug screen urine, background. Offer letter received but no negotiation on any aspect. The vacation or time off is not negotiable.

Quotation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graybar (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied on their website and I was send a email for a phone intreview. It was short about 15 minutes. They really want to know about the history of the company.