Green Bay Packers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Sort:

Offensive Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Green Bay Packers (San Diego, CA).

Interview

the interview process concluded after playing five years of college football and working toward my business degree while playing football at a college where our philosophy looking back at San Diego State was "You can always retake the class but you can't relive the weekend". However the culmination of dominate senior season and a big background check facilitated a two minute conversation interview to verify my interest in the job. Looking back, a lot of work goes into a very short period of time to confirm the job, like the call from Coach Gregg.

Interview Questions

• Forrest Greg, the Head Coach for Green Bay Packers called me in the 3rd round of the NFL draft and asked me if I wanted to be Drafted by the Green bay Packers, I said yes. He then said, do you know the Bears drafted the Refrigerator and I said yes. then he asked if I can block him and I responded.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Green Bay Packers.

Interview

The interview process was quite fast. It took me two weeks to get hired. There was no phone interview or anything, just a one on one typical interview. I received a call a week and a half later offering me the job.

Interview Questions