Green Wave Ingredients Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Other33%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Green Wave Ingredients

Application

I interviewed at Green Wave Ingredients

Interview

It went pretty well. They asked why I applied to their company. what knowledge I have in the E-commerce platform business. besides, they asked my academic background, interests, and goals.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at this company? related questions about E-commerce platform business
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Green Wave Ingredients (New York, NY) in Jan 2018

Interview

If you are young (don't mind low pay for programmers standards) and fluent in Chinese I think you should apply for this position. when I first got there the whole front office was conversing in Chinese and felt immediately uncomfortable. Other wise is suggest staying away. The IT Manager was great I feel like I missed out by getting to know him. He says the development staff are the most important thing for this business which I believe he honestly feels so , however I don't think the owner believes so. my first interview was by email pretty straight forward, second was a process of dual interview with the it manager and current programmer, not a problem. Right afterwards an interview with HR and IT manager. They told me what I was asking for was too high then told me a lower figure. I said I would be glad to prove myself. next step was to talk to the boss. This is where I believe this company is not worth applying for.. They schedule me for an appointment at 2pm I get there at 1:40 wait till two. They tell me the boss was double booked, absolutely no problem I know things can happen. 15 mins later they tell me she can't make it as she was triple booked. Ok no problem, so we say well setup a meeting next week this was a Friday. Friday night I get a message saying I got the position and that I would get an offer asap. I was excited, unfortunately on Saturday morning they tell me it's $5000 less than what the initial already low offer is. I declined the offer and stuck to my guns. after 3 days of no contact they told me they can't accept my original offer. Young programmers keep this in mind. If they are cheap from the start. they aren't going to be much help for increases of salary. They also told me occasionally I would have to work 3am on Saturdays.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Green Wave Ingredients

Interview

I had a phone interview and a skype interview. The interview process went well and the HR person was great. They told me that they had many leads and that I would be the only salesperson for my territory/state. I was led to believe there were many opportunities and we negotiated a salary and a commission structure. Shortly after being hired they sent me a letter changing the commission structure. They also hired someone else to take part of my territory and gave him current large clients. I found out later the hire had an in with the owner. This company seems good up front, but they mess with you after getting hired. They change the pay structure, they aren't honest about your territory. It was very disappointing.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my experience on getting new business and they also asked how I do managing current accounts.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in La Mirada, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Green Wave Ingredients (La Mirada, CA) in Feb 2015

Interview

Several people joined the interview, Sales Management, HR, Company Owner, and a former owner of the business and an IT person. First interview 1/2 hour is with HR. There are very few requirements, other than an existing book of business. Had I known that was all they were interested in, I would have run. HR was great, that was the reason I considered the position after the interview. Beware of tacky personal jabs, inappropriate references.

Interview Questions
  • How much business can you bring? Have you seen the website?
Be the first to find this interview helpful