Greene Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greene Resources Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.6

Director of First Impressions Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greene Resources.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, great experience! Unexpected phone interview- would have liked to be informed that it was more than a screening. Called by recruiter, then sent to hiring manager. Had to complete a salesprofile and timed test. Not sure how necessary that was, but it was required. Very nice staff.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any HR experience?   1 Answer

Accepted another offer.

Greene Resources Response

Dec 14, 2016 – Vice President of Recruiting

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We appreciate the kind words about your interview experience with us and, even more so, your comments on how your experience could have been ... More

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greene Resources (Wilmington, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

You apply to some of their positions they call you in and you bring in your Resumes. You sit down with one of their representatives and you explain all of your job background and what type of positions you would be interested in doing.

NISVS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greene Resources (Raleigh, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview went very smooth and I was comfortable with the environment soon as I walked thru the door. My recruiter was very helpful with my questions she answered every question that I had for her.

Interview Questions

• Q: Can you talk on the phone and enter answers on the computer   1 Answer

DCI Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greene Resources (Raleigh, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Consists of reading verbatim script which wasn't worded correctly. Most of the agency can barely read or speak English. Everything else was hit or miss they show no loyalty and will lie to save face.

Interview Questions

• Can you work and follow directions independently   1 Answer

On-Site Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greene Resources.

Interview

I applied online through Greene Resources. A few days later, I got a phone call for an interview. I had to drive all the way to North Raleigh. I thought the interview went pretty smooth however I am very disappointed at how unprofessional this agency is. The person who interviewed me claimed they would let me know the week after regarding the status of the position and if I was moving forward. I NEVER heard back from them. I even sent an email to the interviewer. She never responded. I thought about calling her, but it would just be a waste of my time. I will NEVER trust Greene Resources and do not recommend this staffing agency to anyone. Stay away!!!

Interview Questions

• What conflicts did you have to deal with at your previous job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Greene Resources Response

Sep 25, 2015 – Vice President of Recruiting

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with the Greene Resources team. We appreciate you making the trip out to North Raleigh. We chose this location due to the positive ... More

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Greene Resources (Burlington, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Came across the job on Indeed.com, Reached out to a recruiter through LinkedIn, Submitted resume and application for Greene, Heard back from the recruiter within a few days that they wanted to setup a phone interview, Did the phone interview the following day, Setup a second interview with the Greene recruiter for a few days later face-to-face (via Skype), Did that interview, About a week later was contacted by the recruiter to let me know that the employer wanted to setup a face to face interview, Did that a few days later, Then the recruiter called me the next day to continue with the onboarding and background process, a few weeks later I got a start date for the new job!

Interview Questions

• How was my ability in handling conflicts and/or difficult people?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Greene Resources (Raleigh, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

After submitting my resume I was reached out to after 2 days for a phone interview. They asked basic questions about salary requirements and what I was looking for in a career. They explained the job responsibilities and scheduled me for an in-person interview. The second interview mostly asked about my work history and education.

Interview Questions

• Since it was a contract position with no possibility of contract to hire they mostly asked a number of times if I was comfortable with the opportunity being only 2-4 weeks long.   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Greene Resources (Raleigh, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied for a contract position online and was contacted a few days later for a brief phone screen (around 20 minutes) discussing my interests and experience in regards to the position. Scheduled an in person interview for the next week and was sent a personality questionnaire and link to a video interview where I answered a few questions about my experience and personality. Was contacted a few days later to see if I would be interested in interviewing for a permanent internal opening instead of the contract position I applied for initially. Came in the next week and filled out some paperwork and met with my recruiter and discussed the internal role, my experience, if I felt comfortable with the difficult aspects of the position, and how I would handle various challenges. Was contacted at the end of that week with an offer which I accepted pending background compliance and a drug screen.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel working in a fast paced environment?   Answer Question

Keyer/Coder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Greene Resources.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back within a few days. Set up a face-to-face interview later in the week. Face-to-Face interview consisted of your basic resume review and questions. You had to do a mock phone survey with the interviewer to ensure you could read the information without mistakes. Basic computer skills test afterwards to ensure you could navigate around Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer. Was asked to fill out a ton of paperwork and was told I would get a call in a few days. Received a phone call a couple of days later offering me a position and was told the dates of training.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to read a Phone Survey dialog with the interviewer and told I could only make a maximum of five errors. You read about four pages of questions and dialogue you would have with someone on a phone. I wasn't applying for a Phone Interview position so this was very uncomfortable but it was the hardest part of the interview.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greene Resources (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

I submitted a resume online receive a call from one of the recruiter. She went over my resume and I was told she will forward my resume to the client and continue to match me with job openings that was 7 years ago I never heard back. Now everytime I apply for a position I could never get an email or phone call.