Greene Tweed Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greene Tweed Interview Questions

2.9

Rotational Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kulpsville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Greene Tweed (Kulpsville, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

I first received an email for a phone interview. After that it took about 1-2 weeks to receive a phone call that I was moving on to an in-person interview at their corporate headquarters. For this part of the process, I first took a one question assessment lasting 30 minutes. I then had a hour long interview with 4 people. After that I met with a current rotational engineer and talk about anything I wanted to. I received an email about 3 days later stating I did not move to the next stage.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greene Tweed.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a college job fair. We exchanged contact information after talking about what the company does. I got a phone screening with HR then an in person interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example where you overcame adversity during a project?   1 Answer

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kulpsville, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greene Tweed (Kulpsville, PA).

Interview

A long interview. But it was not such systematic process. Interview questions were not logistic questions. There seemed to be made up by the interviewers themselves, not by the guideline of the company. 5 interview panel members were there. Fortunately, the hiring manager really liked me, and I accepted their offer. There was a salary negotiation room as well that they matched what I requested after the interview process.

Kulpsville, PA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kulpsville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greene Tweed (Kulpsville, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Very professional yet comfortable phone interview with HR. Easy questions and positive experience. HR contacted me again for the in-person interview. Again, this part of the process was very professional with good detail, directions and application. The in-person interview was a small group. The interviewers used more of a tag-team approach. Nothing difficult, but I quickly got the feeling that I was not what they were looking for because of subtle comments within their group. I clearly was an outsider.

Interview Questions

• Name a major accomplishment of your career.   1 Answer

Engineering Rotation Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Greene Tweed.

Interview

Haven't finished the process of interviewing yet. I have my face to face interview scheduled. Had my first phone interview with them. They asked the usual behavioral questions but before that I walked the recruiter through my resume and explained everything I had done in the past. The recruiter was very interested in knowing about my leadership skills and asked me to talk more about my involvement with different organizations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were a leader on a project. How did the project go? Were there any difficulties?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Greene Tweed.

Interview

It was phone interview and on time. Good questions, not confusing and hard. But the interviewer had no idea for company's process and performance management. The company seems very good but HR department is weak. Management should modify HR management system. HR dose not know what to do and how to do?

Mechanical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Greene Tweed (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for the mechanical designer position and a phone interview was set up. The phone interview was basic questions about me, no technical questions what so ever. I was immediately scheduled for an in person interview for 2 days later. The in person interview was with the engineering manager, engineering lead, and a HR representative. Questions were simple from a CAD standpoint and required very little technical answers. Mostly they asked non technical questions about previous experience and interaction with the customer/vendor.

Interview Questions

• How was FEA analysis interpreted in my previous job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They proposed a fair offer, no ability to negotiate as it was higher than I expected.

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Greene Tweed.

Interview

I was not looking for a job when I got a call from their internal recruiter. The position was for a remote site (HQ is in Kulpsville, PA) so I had a number of phone inteviews and in the end was flown to PA for an in person interview. The interview style was conversational in nature and pretty easy to pass. They were looking for cultural fit and managerial courage to address hard situations that existed at the time.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any of the questions to be odd, out of line, or particularly difficult. As mentioned, the style was conversational during both the phone and in-person interviews. They were doing the Calper test for all employees at the time. But I don't believe they are doing that anymore.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered more than I asked for. Pretty straight up and easy.

Interview

What were some of the biggest challenges you faced?

Engineering Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kulpsville, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Greene Tweed (Kulpsville, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview talked about company and general facts about the program. Asked a lot of general questions about being a leader and to walk them through your academic experience. Some other questions about times you dealt with a difficult situation, name something that sets you apart from other students in your major etc.