Greenspire Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Greenspire

2.2
HardAverageEasy
Found 86 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenspire (Santa Monica, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

Walked in and checked in on the iPad in the front. Was greeted by the recruiter. She explained the position and how the pay structure works. She pretty much hired me on spot but I was hesitant. The CRO called me with her a week later persistently trying to persuade me to come work for them. They are hiring as many people as possible.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a car.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Greenspire (Santa Monica, CA) in Sep 2018

Interview

I had an interview at stair headquarter office in Santa Monica. The interviewer was very informed about the position and very enthusiastic about the company which made me feel comfortable about questioning different aspects of the job and she very clearly describe the position and all of its potentials.

Interview Questions
  • If you were to hire an employee for your own company, what kind of character would you choose?
Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Greenspire (Temecula, CA) in Jun 2018

Interview

2 step interview. I arrived and the recruiter had an emergency and was not available so I interviewed with the director. He was very knowledgeable and informative about what the position was and what the job duties were. 2nd step interview was with the head of talent acquisition, We did a google meet interview. normal interview questions about background, how did i hear about company and gave information regarding the job

Interview Questions
Greenspire
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenspire (United States)

Interview

Applied online and was given an online interview. But when the day came to be interviewed I received no call or message. When I tried to call them no one picked up. Have not heard from them since. Terrible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greenspire (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2018

Interview

First interview was considered a meet and greet and did not go too far into detail about position or benefits. Second interview was interviewed for totally different position than I applied for and realized it was 100 percent commission based job, which was not identified on company website or in first interview.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about our company?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Greenspire (United States) in Apr 2018

Interview

I had applied for the District Manager in Training position, however the interview was for another position. The first interview was at a random office, as well as the second.

Interview Questions
Greenspire
Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greenspire (Santa Monica, CA) in Apr 2018

Interview

The interview process was 2 days interview, they were short and quick. I had to also meet the senior head during interview process, which was part of the interview. some reviewed my resume and asked me some interview questions

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave your last job?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenspire (United States)

Interview

Two step interview process. When you go in for the first interview they ask you basic interview questions. If they like you, they ask you to come back for a second interview. During the second interview I was asked if I remember anything that the hiring manager and I discussed.

Interview Questions
Greenspire
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Greenspire (Burbank, CA) in Feb 2018

Interview

Seemed too easy. Dont want to talk about compensation up front. Sounds like a commission job. Talks about walking door to door and pitching to homeowners. The reviews on glassdoor made me realize this job is more like a pyramid sceme. They don’t want me ppl thinking this is 9-5(labor laws don’t come into question)

Interview Questions
Greenspire
Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greenspire (Temecula, CA) in Feb 2018

Interview

I had two interviews. The first interview lasted about 15 minutes and she asked me about my sales experience. The second interview, she talked about compensation. She didn't tell me that I had to work with others in a team and that they would not pay me for my hours. She tried to paint an inaccurate picture of the job.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 86