Greenville Technical College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greenville Technical College Interview Questions

Interviews at Greenville Technical College

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greenville Technical College

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenville Technical College.

Interview

Group interview, mixed and diverse panel from different areas across the college, formal set of questions from each commitee member, hiring process takes a long time, if looking for teaching position, be prepared to give a sample lesson and presentation, otherwise Datatel experience is very useful.

Interview Questions

• expect questions on diversity, teamwork, problem solving   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenville Technical College (Greenville, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very professional yet personable. She made me feel relaxed during the time I spent with her and readily answered any questions I might have. I was very impressed with the wide range of questions I was asked.

Interview Questions

• How other co-workers would describe me.   1 Answer

Support Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenville Technical College in August 2016.

Interview

Standard interview with 2 people. They took turns asking typical interview questions. The director of the department was extremely thorough in answering my questions and I left feeling good about the experience.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Greenville Technical College (Greenville, SC) in April 2012.

Interview

Met with two people who were the hiring authority and co-worker. It was very informal and lasted about an hour. It was more of a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase.