Grey Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grey Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Grey Group

2.7

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grey Group.

Interview

Referred by a college friend, two phone interviews, three in person interviews. Spoke with my current boss, her old boss, and another project manager within the department. Was overall very pleased and not stressed out by the process or environment.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, why project management, why Grey, why advertising, etc.   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Grey Group.

Interview

Terrible. HR is absolutely terrible and so rude. I had a great interview with an HR recruiter after SHE had reached out to me. We had a phone call and she wanted me to come in THAT week to meet with the team...long story short she NEVER responded to my follow up emails. Like out of common courtesy just let me know if the team went another direction, but don't leave someone hanging after reaching out to them.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions, why advertising, why GREY, past experience   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grey Group (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

the interviewer was ver y distracted and kept looking at his cell phone throughout the interview. His secretary kept coming in with papers and he didn't seem interested in the interview at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Grey Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online in August and a recruiter emailed me in mid-September to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was very brief about my most recent internship experience, why Grey, and an advertising campaign i particularly liked. She informed me that she would be submitting my resume for open positions and 2 weeks later she contacted me to come in to interview with a team. After an interview with 2 of the AE's, I was asked to do a writing sample within 48 hours. The writing sample was relatively straight forward just to see how I thought. I then came in an interviewed with the Account Director and was told I would hear a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Why Grey?
      Why advertising?
      Why this specific account?
      What campaigns do you like (Grey and not Grey)?
      My experience.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grey Group (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

I had a phone conversation for about 30 minutes. I described my past experiences and why I felt that Grey Group was a right fit for me. There was a brief explanation of what I would be doing and then I was asked if I would be interested in interning. I was then told there were no positions available right now for Account Executive but that I would be informed if any openings arose.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think Account Executive is a job you would want to do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Grey Group (New York, NY).

Interview

A referral got me a phone interview. I then was scheduled for an in person interview and then a second one after the first. The interviews themselves went fine, and went far but after getting to a certain point for 3 different accounts I was never offered the positions even though I was contacted to come in for the various positions multiple times. After the first in person interview for the 3rd account, HR stopped emailing back, which I found to be very rude as I had been in contact with them for a long time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grey Group.

Interview

It was quick and painless. They were very nice to deal with and were open to reaching out if you had any questions. They provide you with someone to work with to get all your paperwork done before start date. Orientation is great too, don't miss it!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grey Group (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very good. The HR person meets you in the lobby and brings you to the interview room. Then they ask you basic questions to get you talking. However, they are not a part of the interview. The people or person will come into the room at some point and begin speaking with you.

Interview Questions

• Why advertising and why Grey?   1 Answer

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grey Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, in person interview with two team members and future supervisor, one final phone interview with higher up supervisor. Sometimes they make Account Supervisors do a presentation as well, though I did not have to do that.

Ad Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grey Group (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR
    2 rounds of interviews with 4 teammates
    They look for an ad ops ninja who understands ad servers, tags, etc. Also someone who is capable of working alone.

Interview Questions

• Are you experienced with research platforms such as VIQ?   Answer Question