Grimco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Grimco

2.7

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Grimco (Dallas, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed on the phone with HR and then had an interview with the branch manager. Was called back in days later to interview with the Regional manager. Offered a position the next day.

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owensville, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Grimco (Owensville, MO).

Interview

I was interviewed by a temp service and hired through the company. I was not interviewed by the company itself. I can no tell you what it is like to interview through the company itself.

Interview Questions

• If I was willing to work in the factory with high temperatures   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Grimco.

Interview

They ask the standard questions. " Tell me about a time you went above and beyond" " Why do you think you're the best candidate" " What do you do when a customer is upset"

Interview Questions

• Read any online guide for standard retail interview questions. You will not find a difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They waited three days and sent offer.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grimco (Middletown, CT) in January 2018.

Interview

Very easy hiring process but don't give you a chance to prove yourself. I felt that they did not think for a second as to who they were hiring, they just saw credentials =

Interview Questions

• Mostly generic questions about how to deal with customers?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grimco in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process itself was wonderful. Initially I had a phone interview followed by an in person interview the next week. Everyone I talked to had good information and speedy responses to any questions. The real negative of Grimco came after the interview process…

I was told they would be making decisions within the week. Two weeks go by, I call to see if anything had been decided, they tell me no and that they forgot to let me know they were still interviewing other applicants, and they were very interested and would get back to me shortly. A full month later I receive an impersonalized email saying that Grimco has chosen to pursue other applicants. It just seemed like the wrong way to make that decision after such a throughout process everywhere else and especially after so many personal phone calls.

It seems like Grimco is really just a meh company who really don’t know how to go about the hiring process. I think for warehouse jobs they are probably just fine, but anything a little more corporate proceed with caution.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grimco.

Interview

I had four interviews. One with the HR screener, one with the Regional Manager, one with the Director of Sales, one at Branch location. They all asked relatively the same questions, and only the branch location interview was in-person, all others were on the phone.

Interview Questions

• How would you define growth?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grimco.

Interview

Applied online and heard back within a week. Scheduled a phone interview which was very basic and lasted around 30 minutes. Went to the local office and met with everyone, then had a phone interview with regional manager. Received offer within another week. The whole process was under a month.

Interview Questions

• -Describe a specific time you exceeded the expectations of a client or customer.
      -Tell me about a specific time you had to deal with an unhappy customer.
      -Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grimco (Atlanta, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied Online. After just a day I was contacted by an HR rep to do a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was immediately (within the same day) contacted for a second interview with the Branch Manager. Completed the phone interview with the branch manager, and was told i should be able to hear soon for a decision. I think typically, an interview with the regional manager is next, but the manager i spoke with recently got promoted so i got to knock 2 birds with 1 stone. Afterwards, received an email that i did not get the position. They were looking for someone that can start ASAP.

Interview is very easy, mostly about your resume, experiences, and sales related questions. No trick questions.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interview that lasted 20- 25 minutes. they mentioned that they would relay the information and get back with me the following week if i would continue the interview process or not. they didnt call me at all.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grimco.

Interview

Phone interview with HR a week later I came in for an interview at the branch and met with the manager. The third interview was with a Regional Manager.