Grimco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grimco Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.7

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interview that lasted 20- 25 minutes. they mentioned that they would relay the information and get back with me the following week if i would continue the interview process or not. they didnt call me at all.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grimco.

Interview

Phone interview with HR a week later I came in for an interview at the branch and met with the manager. The third interview was with a Regional Manager.

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owensville, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Grimco (Owensville, MO).

Interview

I was interviewed by a temp service and hired through the company. I was not interviewed by the company itself. I can no tell you what it is like to interview through the company itself.

Interview Questions

• If I was willing to work in the factory with high temperatures   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grimco (Seattle, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

I only went through the phone interview and they never called me back. They seem to be very nice in the beginning. However, they stopped reaching to me once the phone screen is done.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Grimco.

Interview

Applied online and received a call within a week. Phone interviewed with someone from HR about my background and what the position entailed. The following week I went in for in-person interview with hiring manager at the location, talked about the position and what the goals and responsibilities would be and was given a tour of the location.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Grimco in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and was contacted by a recruiter within a few days. I had scheduled a phone interview, which lasted about 20 minutes. Some of the interview questions seemed ridiculous. I received an impersonal email a few days later stating that they were not continuing the interview process. But from what I see, the pay and experience is no better than what I'm already doing.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grimco in July 2015.

Interview

Applied and completed a phone interview with HR within same week. Set up a video interview with RM at branch location the following week. Mostly resume and retail related questions. RM expressed some concern with my minor in college. Need to really express strong interest in sales. I knew I wasn't receiving/didn't want the offer once the RM started expressing "how well spoken I am" and "probably having an higher GPA than him" towards the end.

Interview Questions

• Standard retail questions. Why Sales? Why Grimco? Product Knowledge   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quakertown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grimco (Quakertown, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Initial screening then went to local branch for a Skype Interview with the manager of another branch. Skype Interview was very relaxed. Felt extremely comfortable the entire time. Was not offered the position in the city I applied for but was offered the same position in a different city.

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you relieve stress.
      Q: Tell me about a time you and your boss disagreed.
      Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grimco in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process itself was wonderful. Initially I had a phone interview followed by an in person interview the next week. Everyone I talked to had good information and speedy responses to any questions. The real negative of Grimco came after the interview process…

I was told they would be making decisions within the week. Two weeks go by, I call to see if anything had been decided, they tell me no and that they forgot to let me know they were still interviewing other applicants, and they were very interested and would get back to me shortly. A full month later I receive an impersonalized email saying that Grimco has chosen to pursue other applicants. It just seemed like the wrong way to make that decision after such a throughout process everywhere else and especially after so many personal phone calls.

It seems like Grimco is really just a meh company who really don’t know how to go about the hiring process. I think for warehouse jobs they are probably just fine, but anything a little more corporate proceed with caution.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Grimco.

Interview

They ask the standard questions. " Tell me about a time you went above and beyond" " Why do you think you're the best candidate" " What do you do when a customer is upset"

Interview Questions

• Read any online guide for standard retail interview questions. You will not find a difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They waited three days and sent offer.