Gryphon Financial Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gryphon Financial Group

Records Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gryphon Financial Group (Morgan Hill, CA).

Interview

Emailed my resume and was contacted by phone fast. Interview was set up fast. I felt like that they must be pretty desperate for people. I've seen this job ad come up for a long time so finally decided to apply. I was interviewed by a manager and a recruiter. The recruiter was very nice, but the manager wasn't very pleasant. I've had a bunch of interviews but this was the most intense interview ever. Questions were asked by both of them. They went back and forth and wrote down my answers. Hard to believe I was getting interviewed for such a LOW paying job. It took about 45 minutes I guess.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the most difficult situations you had in customer service and how did you handle it? This is not a customer service job so I didn't get why they were asking this.   Answer Question

Records Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gryphon Financial Group (Morgan Hill, CA).

Interview

They grill you like you are applying for a much higher position than what you are. The reality is that they are going to be paying you $12/hr. This company needs to get over it self. Many of the questions are situational in nature. They read the many questions they give you off a sheet and they take notes. Overall, not a fun time.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gryphon Financial Group (Morgan Hill, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

Thorough first interview. The next step was to meet with senior management. It took almost three weeks for this to happen.

Interview Questions

• "What did you like least about your manager, why?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Standard. We went back and forth until we reached an agreement in the middle.