Guardian Pharmacy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guardian Pharmacy Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2017

2.9

Pharmacist Interview

Interview

Both I and a colleague have replied to this company's ad for a long term care pharmacist. We both applied online. We both received an online form letter telling us we do not have the qualifications they want, even though both of us have extensive institutional experience. Neither of us was told what they want that we do not have. Neither of us was able to speak with an actual person. Very frustrating.

Interview Questions

• To send an electronic resume'.   1 Answer

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Pharmacy (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a long process, first a phone screen by a recruiter, followed by a virtual interview; 10 days later I get an email for the next round of phone interview with Purchasing Manager, soon followed by a phone call for the onsite interview few weeks later. Process was organized, overall it was good, however I got the hint that they were probably looking for someone from Pharmacy background. So when I got the rejection letter I wasn't hurt as much. It would have been nicer had I not gone through the entire process. But apart from that everyone was kind & courteous and looks like it is a good place to work for.

Fulfillment Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guardian Pharmacy (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Great atmosphere in the office. The interview was relaxed but straight forward. Toured the facility after the interview and filled out an application. Then did a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Know what is expected of you and know what you should expect from the company. Don't settle for low pay. Nothing less than $12.00 an hour.

Business Development Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Pharmacy (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

This was a lengthy interview process that took a little over a month altogether. It consisted of one phone interview, followed by an in-person interview with four or five people from various departments. After the initial group interview, I was given a project to complete and came back a week later to present.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you think you'd be a good fit here?
      Q: How flexible are you in your role?   Answer Question

Director of Finance & Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guardian Pharmacy (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Very strange and disjointed interview process. I was contacted by a recruiting firm for this role and almost said no thank you due to the salary level being 30% off the market norm for this job title. However, I found it interesting and decided to talk to them. I wasn't offered but I wouldn't have accepted it anyway. The pharmacy president came off as very cold and the role itself sounded like a revolving door. I came to find out that three people had been in the job in the last three years. That was an immediate red flag and gave me the impression that this was a company I would not want to work for.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions about my past roles. Sounded very scripted.   Answer Question

Human Resources Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Pharmacy (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the company recruiter 6 days after applying for the position and scheduled for telephone interview that was followed by in person interview later that week. I really was impressed by my interview with this company.

In person interview was at times very conversational, really helped out to put me at ease and unable me to show my true self. I then met with a manager & VP, that I would be working directly with. It all lasted two hours, but I truly enjoyed meeting the individuals.

The next week I was contacted again by the recruiter who advised that they were interested in checking my references, which they did, and she also wanted to schedule another meeting with the rest of the team that if I was hired I would be working with. I thought that this was an excellent idea. I enjoyed meeting them as well.

One thing that I found extremely interesting was that an assessment was sent to me and a request was made that I complete the assessment before my second interview. At my second interview, I met with a HR Organizational Development Manager, who discuss my assessment in detail with me.

I was very impressed with the level of professionalism that this employer displayed. I received a call later on that evening extending an offer of employment. I accepted and was presented a start date of three weeks, as the holidays was upon us.

I am giving this employer 5 Stars as the interview process was a great one. I am excited to be given the opportunity to contribute to the organization!

Interview Questions

• With all my years of sales expereience why was I interested in starting at an entry level position.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Guardian Pharmacy (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR rep from Guardian. Then brief phone conversation with local LTC Pharmacy President before an in-person interview. Met with the president individually then with Director of Pharmacy and Director of Finance and given a tour of the facility. All told meeting was about 2.5 hours.

2 weeks later had a phone interview with Guardian Director of Sales.

From that point was continuously given time lines that came and passed for a decision to be made for 2 months. Was contacted several times by HR from Guardian telling me I was the local LTC Pharmacy President's top choice.

In the end the EVP of Sales & Operations made the decision to bring on a candidate that met his criteria and not go with the choice of the local president.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Guardian Pharmacy (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Got called for an interview took a tour of the pharmacy . Called back and went over pay and when I needed to do drug screening. came back filled out a paper application. went over expectations and the role I would be contributing to the pharmacy. also went over schedule I would be working

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses. why do you want the job. what is your availability.   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Controller Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guardian Pharmacy.

Interview

Phone interview with Human Resource then in person interview with hiring manager and Human Resource person. Both phone and in person interviews went pretty long (about 3 hours at office). Despite email and phone calls to inquire on post interview status, Guardian bothered to respond.

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guardian Pharmacy in September 2014.

Interview

Simple interview, a couple of questions and hired, I guess they just needed people. They just asked if I was fully certified and licensed and if my written and spoken English was good.

Interview Questions

• Why I went to the school that I went to. They asked very little.   Answer Question