Guilford Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Guilford Group

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guilford Group (Carmel, IN).

Interview

I had an interview with three different people. Questions were more related to my values and personal experiences than my technical expertise. They were very friendly and welcoming. They did ask some puzzle type questions to test problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• There was a question related to how to measure pool balls to determine which one is slightly smaller than the rest.   Answer Question

Entry Level Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guilford Group (Carmel, IN) in March 2014.

Interview

I've sent my resume to them, they call, arranged an onsite interview, I went to their location and was given an Exam. The exam containing questions about Java basics and some IQ test.

Interview Questions

• The questions I've been given are quite simple. I failed to answer some of them because I was not well prepared at that time.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guilford Group (Carmel, IN) in February 2011.

Interview

I never applied personally with Guilford Group. The company's president and cofounder found my resume on Dice.com and contacted me. I was in a terrible employment situation that I planned to terminate so we talked on the phone. He seemed most interested in cultural fit more then technical competence or experience. Once the interview happened, there was a round robin of five interviews including with the company president, vice president, and two directors as well as a technical screening interview with an employee. The interview was casual, and there was no great anxiety about anything. I was not kept waiting long periods between interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with starting a business?   1 Answer