Gulf Interstate Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gulf Interstate Engineering

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gulf Interstate Engineering (Houston, TX).

Interview

Met the recruiter of an agency and she got me an interview in a few days, was very quick got an offer in days. Only had one interview with managers and received an offer in a couple of days as soon as I got the job offer I started working the following week.

Interview Questions

• My past Experience, no difficult question at all.   1 Answer

Senior Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gulf Interstate Engineering (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview is very detailed. The people who interview me are very professional and very approachable. The work culture and the interest to complete a good job seems to be good.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakest ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation is straight forward. They gave me what I asked for.

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gulf Interstate Engineering (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

More of a formality than an actual interview, due to I was referred by a current employee, who got a "FINDERS BONUS" for bringing me in. Literally asked me about past projects I worked on and when can I start.

Communications Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gulf Interstate Engineering.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter within hours of applying on Linkedin. Went for an interview. Interview lasted 45 minutes. I was only asked two questions (they were in regards to my current job.) Interviewer did most of the talking. Finally, I had a chance to ask him questions about the company and the position.