Gustavus Adolphus College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gustavus Adolphus College

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Peter, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gustavus Adolphus College (Saint Peter, MN) in September 2011.

Interview

Informal meeting with the assistant director of the office. Brief in-person interview with assistant director. Very simple and predictable questions. Extremely laid-back and fun office to be a part of.

Admission Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Peter, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gustavus Adolphus College (Saint Peter, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a straightforward interview process similar to many that I have partook in at other higher ed institutions. Consisted of several rounds of communication with many different members of the office.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your experience working with diverse groups of people.   Answer Question

Study Abroad Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Peter, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gustavus Adolphus College (Saint Peter, MN) in April 2011.

Interview

Received email about the position. Submitted answers to several behavioral and experience related questions. Week later learned that I would be interviewing later that week. Answered more behavior and availability questions during half hour Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• What motivated you to apply for this position?   Answer Question
    • How do you balance all of your current responsibilities on campus?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple - hours and compensation were clearly laid out.