Guthy-Renker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guthy-Renker Interview Questions

2.6

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Guthy-Renker (El Segundo, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Admins set up the meeting. Had three interviews with the VP HR, VP Marketing, and Facility Manager. All went well. People were nice. VP Marketing let me wait a little long.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a boss brings in a Starbuck's coffee?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Guthy-Renker (Palm Springs, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Several phone interviews Spoke with HR then the Finance Dir then Met with Finance director and A/P manager. 3 hours discussing how the A/P side works and how they use old software.
    Then met with CFO in person while the Head of the Finance dept was on the ph listening

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Guthy-Renker (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied. Received an invitation for phone interview. The person who called me from HR sounded very unprofessional and like she didn't even look at my resume. Plus, the type of questions that she asked were something like "Tell me about yourself" , she also didn't know the meaning of few business slangs. Really?! In overall, it sounded as she called me for "check mark" at the end they told me that "i know too much.. this position is way simplier" again, really? In general, I was very disapointed. First at all, it's not the type of interview that you expect from this kind of companies ( at least do the normal screening) secondly, I felt like it was waste of time and what is even more frustrated is that all hopes were ruined in a second. So, i would suggest to all HR to scan their candidates more carefully, before scheduling an interview, becase guess what yes, there are many people who are looking for job and eager to work , but this kind of "interviews" - just ridiculous! why to call people and just act like you're "interested" in hiring them ?!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Guthy-Renker (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy...went thru a staffing agency. I didn't have an interview process. staffing agency got ahold of me. filled out necessary paperwork. went to training the rest is history. Its easier to go thru staffing agency than I am guessing dealing with GR.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arden, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Guthy-Renker (Arden, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

There online form is designed entry-level / high-turnover positions. My interaction with personnel manager was wonderful, though. One phone screening and then a follow up call. Very nice, professional and personable.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary requirement?   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guthy-Renker.

Interview

There was a first round technical interview
    There were a lot of questions about process, what would you do to deal with vendors
    and other users across campus.What kind of documentation did you do?
    How did u deal with difficult situations

Interview Questions

• what is the name of the document called for users using your API   1 Answer

I wanted better position

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Guthy-Renker (Santa Monica, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I was reached out via LinkedIn by a recruiter. She was really friendly and schedule an interview for me with three different people in the company. I went in, did the interview, everything was pretty straightforward. Unfortunately, the recruiter never got back to me, which was really disrespectful in my opinion. Seems like a great company but that detail turned me off.

Email Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Guthy-Renker (Santa Monica, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

It was redundant and adhoc. I was re-interviewed by the same people asking the same questions. It took a while to get feedback from the individuals. You start by sending in your resume, if you get called back, show up looking sharp and do your best.

Interview Questions

• Given this problem, how would you solve it so it would scale.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guthy-Renker (Santa Monica, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

1:1 with 4 different people. Everyone was nice. I thought i wasn't going to get the job but I did and I accepted. One person was from HR and the other 3 were from the QA group. Responded back after 2 weeks.

Web Design Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guthy-Renker in October 2013.

Interview

Great interview, very friendly and casual, fun people to work with, potentially good job. I was impressed with the culture and attitude. The main questions were about my design and communication style, what and how you will contribute to company success. I also was impressed with new office and supportive staff.