Guzik Technical Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Guzik Technical Enterprises

Junior Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Guzik Technical Enterprises (Mountain View, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an on-site interview. I met a senior-level analog engineer who gave me a technical test on analog electronics with 4 questions. He came to check every now and then. I must have stayed in for a couple of hours. The test was not easy and education in university you can answer only some of the questions because some of the circuits are too specific.

Interview Questions

• Question 2: what is the function of this circuit?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guzik Technical Enterprises in March 2011.

Interview

It was an aweful, unprofessional interview, I guess, because it's a small companry(?). I came on time and had to wait for about 25 minutes to be seen. The "problem solving" question was asked with a fixed pre-judged answer that did not make sense at all according to GAAP. Not sure the interviewer knows what she is talking about and she seems to be too judgemental and not flexible!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you find a large number of inventory missing for a long time?   Answer Question