HAECO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HAECO (Greensboro, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

Tour of the facility, General interview questions, typing test. Best of 3 tests 35 wpm requirement. Easy going interview. Background check. Once hired, orientation includes drug test.

Interview Questions

• How do you make sure you complete a task correctly that you have never done before?   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HAECO (Winston-Salem, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Very professional, typical questions regarding everything from scheduling, inter departmental communication, cost and project tracking. The overall impression of the company is that of a well run, thought our process. It was very obvious they are willing to grow internally to meet expected future needs.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at HAECO in March 2016.

Interview

it was a phone interview, the interview was supposed to be with three engineering managers and only one called to do the interview, and the questions were easy, and also the interviewer was in kinda rush.

Personal Control Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HAECO.

Interview

Waited in a separate building till someone came and introduced themselves, told me to follow them. Went into another room with another supervisor. Both read off my resume not really asking questions but making statements such as "she just wants a job." Interview didnt last no more than 5 minutes. Started training for about 1-2 hrs as soon as it was over. Already given my days off but not yet told if i would be hired or not.

Engineer Interview

Interview

very quick process. Submit resume, get phone call interview first. And had an on-site interview with HR and hiring manager and other departments which the position is potentially will work with. Very professional and experience focused. They were clear knowing what they were looking for.

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HAECO (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview is around 2 hours included to interview with the HR stuff and the department head and director. Basic interview progress, introduce my backgorund and work experiences to the department heads and tell them why am I interested in that position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you apply this position?   1 Answer

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HAECO (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied through email in late June, received written test invitation in early July. Written test in mid July
    Written test in TKO industrial estate, prepare time to get to there since there aren't many frequent buses to get to there. 2-hr written test, 90min on a 20-page 60question MCs and 30min on 2 short essay questions.
    1. MC: consists (1) simply numerical questions (rmb bring your calculator), they don't simply need an answer but rather knowing 'will you know the answer if statement 1 is given' sth like that, apart from +-x/ they also ask about angles and geometrics.; (2) verbal questions, test your English by giving a passage and short few questions afterwards, like comprehension. (3) Logical questions, which I found the most difficult. Examples like given a statement and look for an answer with the similar logic as the statement.
    Different kinds of questions are mixed up, like one numerical one English one logical.....
    2. Essay: (1) what is can you excel the role of Graduate Trainee in HAECO (2)what is your strengths and weaknesses

Received 1st interview (Group Assessment) in late July. Interview in early August, at Lantau
    Interview lasted for ~3hr, there are several tasks. My group has 7ppl (should be 8, one didnt show up)
    1. Group discussion: 7 candidates and 5 interviewers sitting around. Self intro about who you are and why apply this job. Discussion topic: a sub-power station construction project, since there's a hospital in the community, so there's urgent need to finish the project asap, if not might risk the patient. Work overnight may out of budget. Have to make a decision with reasons and discuss consequences. No need present.
    2. Group task: 7ppl split into 2 groups, building a 'skyscraper' with puzzle. There's a sheet regarding the task, with scores and criteria. Higher the thing higher score, less puzzle used higher score...Honestly speaking interviewers doesn't really care about how high and beautiful the skyscraper is, they are testing your teamwork and problem-solving. (p.s. impossible to achieve positive score based on the feasibility to build the skyscraper within standard) 15mins discussion to think of how to implement your plan (u cannot touch the puzzle), 8mins to construct the thing, another couple mins for evaluation and self-reflection.
    3. Individual task: you go to another room and pick a card with one word on it. 30s preparation and 2-3mins free speech about that word. Surrounded by 5 interviewers again.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HAECO (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2015.

Interview

1. Written Test (English, Maths and two short questions) Honestly I think this is one of the most difficult ones I've ever done. Time was tight and I thought I would not pass it
    2. Group Interview (7-9 people a group). Interview site is quite far away and there are not many buses. So don't be late.
    3. Panel Interview

Interview Questions

• 1. The whole team evaluates a difficult situation faced by a training manager. ( giving conclusion and reasons)
      2. 3-4 people make a project (like lego) plus discussion
      3. A brief presentation   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HAECO.

Interview

first stage: apt test
    MC questions + writing an article
    MC questions involve logical questions and comprehension
    2nd stage: Group interview
    Group discussion (business scenario)
    Building a hanger using some kind of puzzles
    Planning + Action + Evaluation
    Individual presentation
    30s for brainstorming and then present for 2 mins

Graduate Trainee Interview

Interview

Take a 2 hour exam and nothing more, remember to bring an calculator for the test. Kind of like simplified GRE exam. Better arrange the time properly for the essay writing.

Interview Questions

• MC about language skill including reading, grammar; math   Answer Question