HB Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at HB Communications

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Haven, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HB Communications (North Haven, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

Reception received me and was very rude. I waited almost 30 minutes more than expected for my interview because the employer was out to lunch. Generic interview questions mixed with far too personal questions.

Interview Questions

• "[Receptionist's name] can be pretty rude, can't she?"   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HB Communications (Boston, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

I contacted an individual I previously worked for and then completed an in-person interview with the key hiring managers. I was presented with an offer within the next week. I was returning to the organization so they already knew my work when they hired me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HB Communications in October 2014.

Interview

I interviewed for the position and was called back for a second interview 6 weeks later. After the second interview, I received a call from the hiring manager that I was being offered the position and that an offer letter would arrive shortly. It took 2 weeks for me to get the offer letter.
    When I spoke to the HR Director about the benefits and vacation stated in the offer letter, she told me she would follow up with the hiring manager regarding my vacation request and get back to me shortly with the benefits information. When I did not hear from her, I called to follow up (she never picked up or returned my calls) and I sent her multiple emails. I finally heard back from her via email stating HB Communications decided to go with another candidate since my requirements could not be met and good luck with my job search! I never gave her requirements, rather requested paid and/or unpaid vacation time since this company only gives vacation time after 1 year of employment.
    This company and HR director, Allison, needs some lessons on respect and professionalism! And to think that it is okay to not offer any vacation for one year should have been a warning sign to me that this company has no interest in work/life balance for their employees.

Interview Questions

• Normal interview ... talked about job, responsibilities, challenges, etc.   Answer Question