HBO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HBO (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Very professional, best interview, nice people.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last position   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very good

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HBO (New York, NY) in August 2008.

Interview

Interviewer asked other questions than technical. Looked like the job was fixed to be given someone else.

Interview Questions

• how to handle conflict with others in office.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HBO in January 2015.

Interview

A couple phone interviews over the span of a few months. One behavioral and one technical. Finally an in person interview with the hiring manager. The questions asked were easy enough, but that could have been due to the hiring manager I was interviewing with.

Interview Questions

• General algorithm questions, know your data structures!   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HBO.

Interview

Applied Online. Got an email for an online test 2 weeks later. After the online test, was called on-site for a technical round. Had 3 interviews on site with different hiring managers and recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to shuffle a deck of cards? Asked more about the projects and what technologies i used for some particular projects and what i did in my free time.   Answer Question

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HBO (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

It was a phone interview first with HR and then second round with a software architect. The third call was with the offer. The interview process was simple and straight forward.

College Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HBO in June 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed interview. The job itself is pretty unorganized and difficult to stay on top of due to lack of enforcement from HBO staff. The interview was about a 30 minute phone call that was very conversational.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HBO (Santa Monica, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Was invited to interview online through the HireVue platform, where I had to record myself answering 7 questions. It was pretty impersonal and stressful, but not to hard.It's been a month and I haven't heard anything from them since.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and about your most recent internship expereince.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HBO (Santa Monica, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

First was notified by HR to schedule an interview with the department. Then, I came in for the in person interview with the hiring manager. They asked pretty general interview questions. Nothing too hard or out of the ordinary.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HBO (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The process was simple. I applied online and received an invitation to do a taped interview online. After that, I received a call from someone in the respective department to further discuss the position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HBO.

Interview

The whole process took less than a week. I sent in my resume, had a Skype interview, and was called the day after. There weren't many traditional questions asked, it was mostly just me talking about my resume and my responsibilities at each prior job. No trick questions, very basic.