HCL Global Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Global Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jan 22, 2017

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Global Systems (San Antonio, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

interview process was easy, but timings was not professional i got a call after 6pm for interview around 9 pm. i gave interview on a non working day. overall interview was good and last about 45 minutes. interview questions was easy and related to JD.

Interview Questions

• Asked about selenium webdriver   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Global Systems (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Referred by a former employee of HCl global. After having a reference they will contact you through email and give contact of a person with whom your can be in touch.

Interview Questions

• It's a consulting company and they only take by referrals   Answer Question

Interview

The employee hiring process is critical to your business success. Most people contend that their employees are their most important asset. If this is true, then deciding who to hire is one of the most important decisions you make.

Like your other key business processes, employee hiring needs to be approached in an organized, logical manner. Applying a proven selection process is going to get the best results.

Senior, Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Global Systems (Austin, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

Good interview , good technical question, good people to work with.

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Global Systems (Columbus, OH) in July 2010.

Interview

Was quick and precise.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Global Systems (Madurai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

phone screen is the best interview process in myself.because i am in long distance candidate so i did not attend face to face interview that why i am selected this process.

Informatica Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Global Systems (Noida (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was not at ol good!!! 1 day before i got the call from HCL saying there is a drive for informatica. I was in banglore at that time but i came to delhi on flight because i waned a job in Delhi NCR coz of my family. when we came, we got to know they wanted to take us for some other ETL tool Pantaho We were still ready to move ibt that coz of my need of come back to delhi ASAP. everything was fine. The person who took interview was not from informatica or even ETL person. After 3 rounds they said they will call us and a person from ETL will again take our interview. Till now there is no call. It was fake but atleast they would have considered the case when i called that HR 1 day before and said i am coming from banglore especially for interview. It was like they are making themselves ready for the next interview.

Trainee Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HCL Global Systems in November 2014.

Interview

Its have been three rounds of interview for the position, First round is telephonic and second round is face to face interview and third and final round is HR interview

Interview Questions

• As you are a B.TECH graduate why do you want to start your career as a recruiter.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Global Systems (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

The placement drive was organized at a college campus in the region of Karimnagar and we were informed about the drive by the TPO of our college and we attended the interview which was held for 2days. It consisted of two rounds. The first round was a written test aimed at testing our aptitude and reasoning skills. The second was a technical interview round. And finally the HR interview was held for the filtered candidates. Though I could not get a job, it helped me to analyse my potential and improve myself.