HCL Infosystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Infosystems Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2017

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems.

Interview

Technical round is more about basic questions. 2 rounds of Technical and Hr round was there .

Interview Questions

• How will we handle difficult situation   2 Answers

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (Madurai (India)).

Interview

Campus Interview,
    Written exam on the engineer syllabus plus some additional basics on the networking and analytical questions & mostly on aptitude questions followed up by the Group discussion & Manager round.

Chief Executive Officer Manufacturing Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview, GD, Interview. Regular. Nothing special. Easy to crack. You just need to boast about yourself. That's the basic criteria. Nothing else. Easy question. I don't even have fifty words to fill this section. That's how bad my experience with this company has been.

Presales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (Coimbatore (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

We had a GD followed by two interviews. One was the technical interview and the other was the HR interview. GD naturally we had a banking topic. Next came technical interview. I was asked a lot of marketing concepts and application based questions. HR focussed mainly on my comfort level with the job.I was asked few other sundry things too.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about an IT product ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Interview

I recently attended HCL's off campus recruitment drive
    there were 4 rounds in total.
    1. Grammar test: you're supposed to answer 20 questions in 10 minutes. Easy,
    if your grammar basics are clear.
    2. Communication test : After clearing the grammar test, We were called for this round. the interviewer asked general questions : tell me about yourself, What was the last article you read? (as i told them i like to read?)
    they just check your speaking skills.

3. Technical round: As iam from electrical engineering background, they asked me few general questions, and then networking questions (related to electronics) basics. Be confident in your answers.

4. Hr round: It was more like a talk session as most of the people who cleared technical round were already finalised. the interviewer asked about how my day was and other random things. They made us sign a form and thats all.
    Selected students were asked next day for their details.

Server Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (New Delhi (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Submit resume with complete list of credentials and provide detailed information about experience for the position applied

technical group quiz ,one to one past responsibilities discussion, HR round, Hiring and process,documentation submission, get offer latter..........................................................................................................................................................................etc

know each other better. try to understand career goals, skills, strengths, passion etc. can quiz the recruiter anything you would like to know about the position or HCL as an organization

Interview Questions

• FSMO, Firewall, Group policy, Office 365 cloud, IT infra policy,SEPM, etc   Answer Question

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (Chennai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Hieee friends, I attended HCL interview recently, my name is manoj goli, from sathyabama university, chennai. HCL is a part of our college's recruitment drive. This company had came at the very last and final day of our college i.e on the project viva's day (which is the last working day of college for us apart of convocation). As soon as i finished my viva in university i went to the placement, then they held a small pre-placement talk, i missed it due to viva voice. However i came to know that there gonna be 5 rounds to complete the process. First round is an English grammar test, second round is GD, third round is Technical interview, 4th round is Aptitude test and finally HR round. On that day huge strength of students were attended, including our university there are also our 5 college students came to attend the placement. The criteria is 60% in 10th, 12th and current degree without standing arrears. However i qualified through the first round, it was simple is, was questions (half of the strength eliminated) and the next is GD, they divided all into 7 groups which consists of 10 per group which is quite different from regular GD, here each person had given the time separately to talk about themselves and later the HR is asking a general question on their hobbies, for example if u said cooking, he is asking to explain a recipe or if said playing basket ball he is asking to explain the game and its rules. The main thing is the HR checks your fluency and clarity in your voice. This is the round where the major elimination took place, in our batch only 2 out of 10 are selected, Im one the 2 selects, they announcing the results immediately and sending the selects to technical interview. My tech interview went for nearly more than 15mins, She went through all my resume and asked the questions, as I'm an ECE student she didnt asked me to write any programs but she checked my confidence in that by asking few conceptual questions like what is a pointer? and about stacks and queues, most of my question are on my area of interest, inplant training and the certification courses that i mentioned in resume. However, nearly 75% got through the tech interview, later on they kept us waiting till all the students finished their tech interview, its already became evening on that day, nearly 45 students selected through their tech interview and nearly 18 from my college out of 45. Since it became night they skipped the HR section, instead of that they held a chit chat interactive section with HR with the 45 students and they said that their was a small change in the plan,"later we will conduct the aptitude test" they said. The interactive session went for an hour in this they told about the package, work envirolment, other queries etc.. later at night they conducted an online aptitude test by Cocubes, it was an 1hr test consistes of 15 quans, 15 vebal, 15 reasoning, 15 computer science questions, the questions were not to easy! they were time consuming question but they gave only 1hr for 60 questions, so i neglected the computer science section and kept the complete concentration on remaining sections. And i tried to do as many as possible in the given time and also answered C.S questions in last 2 mins because there is no negative marking. After finishing we went home, after couple of days a list in the mail came for me from my college. And there are 8 people in the list including me, that was a very happy and glorifying moment for me. Because i got placed on my last day of college, previously i attended many companies like Cognizant, Capgemini, Scope international, NTT data, Emphasis upto HR rounds, but i got rejected. And in many companies like Infosys, Wipro, Techmahendra, TATA,..etc i didnt even qualified in first round. After a long period from day one companies, i waited and worked hard and luckily i was in. My parents cherished and even my friends played an important role in my sucess. Hope my experience helps you, never lose hope and never fail to work hard. Sucess will comes to you at one time..ALL THE BEST

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems in April 2016.

Interview

There were 5 rounds
    grammar
    Gd
    Technical
    Hr
    Apps
    The interview was conducted in the above mentioned order. The overall procedure was long but it was quite easy.the hr was pretty friendly.grammar round included basic English grammar.in gd we were asked about our hobbies.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (Chennai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

aptitude followed by technical and HR round...
    it took one day to complete entire process...
    initially aptitude was conducted..it took more than one hour to give results..
    shortlisted candidates are sent for technical interview.. HR interview mainly focus on communication skill and explaining about yourself..

HCL Infra Drive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (Greater Noida (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

there were Five rounds:
    1. grammar test. 2. GD 3. technical interview 4. online cocubes test. 5. HR round.
    all rounds were conducted on the same day.
    In grammar test, the questions were based on subject verb agreement and some vocabulary based questions were also there. the Gd round can include any current topic. In technical round they were just checking communication skills. they asked questions fro resume only.

Interview Questions

• The whole interview process was to check communications skill( written & spoken).
      In technical round they asked about engineering projects
      Answer Question