HCP Design, Planning and Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at HCP Design, Planning and Management

Urban Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCP Design, Planning and Management (Ahmedabad (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

First Round with the design director for indepth understanding of each project completed in academic and professional space. Second round with all directors and associate director understanding projects questions about professional ethics and passion for the field and reasons of working in Urban Planning.

Interview Questions

• Why do want to move to Ahmedabad? What part of city design process interests you?   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCP Design, Planning and Management (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

A simple and straightforward basic evaluation of portfolio, skills and interests. While one is expected to be completely honest in an interview, the questions asked did not probe deeper than surface level, and most of them didn't really evaluate your true potential. Overall easy but unsatisfied with little opportunity to show the true me. Otherwise an average, non-intimidating interview.

Graduate Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCP Design, Planning and Management (Ahmedabad (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Fairly straightforward, interviewed by the company HR, Director of Operations and Project leader. The case portrayed a fairly professional air. The company profile was explained, the specific roles, requirements and qualities of an employee was explained and questions were put forth fairly straightforward. My preferences and intentions were asked to determine if the position was a good mutual fit.

Interview Questions

• We prefer having employees work for us for at least 3 years. Can you do that?   1 Answer

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCP Design, Planning and Management (Ahmedabad (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

Sent in resume by e-mail.
    Received an invitation for personal interview in a week or so.
    Interview was with the design and project manager together.
    Second interview after couple of days with another design manager (team leader)
    Discussion of date of joining and salary
    Received contract in a couple of days (salary and date of joining)
    Joined work on specified date

Interview Questions

• How would you rate yourself in your class ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

mainly negotiated the salary and working hours.
    Be advice: Payment of salary is by the hour. Maximum of only 200 hours allowed per month. Permission for extra hours needs to be sought from team leader.
    10% of TDS (tax) is deducted before the crediting of salary (This is never told in the interview)