HCS Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCS Healthcare Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCS Healthcare (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Interview with internal recruiter over the phone (basic questions and background), interview in person, tour of office, observation with current recruiter, meeting with President, background check, then offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your sales/recruiting experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCS Healthcare in April 2016.

Interview

2 step interview process

1. Meet with the internal recruiter and sit down with a lead to see the environment and go over the expectations.
    2. Work day on the floor and then a sit down with the President or Vice President

Where a suit and bring multiple copies of your resume.

National Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCS Healthcare (Winter Park, FL).

Interview

Very simple interview process. Phone screen, character assessment test, in person interview, shadow day & a final interview with the President of the organization. There have been quite a few changes made to the interviewing process now. So this isn't the must updated process.

Interview Questions

• Be ready to talk about your performance and activity, that's the only thing they care about.   Answer Question

Referral Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCS Healthcare (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

It is quick they never say they will give you only 10 minute warning of overtime and they sent out email advising that it is mandatory and if you are temp and don't show up for overtime it is counted against you

Interview Questions

• What is your long time goal   1 Answer
    • They did not advise anyone at anytime about sexual harassment and what todo about it   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCS Healthcare (Winter Park, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

3 part interview process. First I received a phone call from Holly, the corporate recruiter. She was very nice and professional. Nest, I came in for an in person interview. The managers semmed nce enough but it is a bullpen and full of PYTs. The turnover rate seems extremely high, like they just churn and burn though the people. I then shadowed their top producer who had been their 1 yr and he said no one else on the floor in his department had been there long and he had seen many people come and go.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCS Healthcare (Winter Park, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Initial interview was good, via phone about 45 mins
    2nd interview was in person, about an hour and went well. Sophie was very nice and sold the job enthusiastically.
    3rd interview was a half day job shadowing. Had two other interviews that day with COO and CEO that were okay. Shadowing went well but was cut short and rushed out of the office.
    No one responded to my follow up emails.
    Waited two weeks for follow up.
    Scheduled time to discuss a couple offers via phone, but then no one called.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions to gauge your fit for the company. Nothing exceptionally difficult.   Answer Question

Sifter Interview

Interview

This interview was very shady, it's as though these people have no training. With that, the human skills are missing almost as though you were dealing with a realtor in a hot market or a cheap used car salesperson.

poor human skills

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCS Healthcare.

Interview

Initially interviewed by phone with internal recruiter, took an assessment test, met with recruiter in person, then met with the owner/CEO- likes to cut you off when speaking, and is extremely condescending. Met with Tyler (former President), and completed a work day- make as many calls as you can, without knowing anything about what you're doing and sound like a complete idiot talking to candidates. No background check so they will take drug addicts and felons!! (Just speaking from other employee experience).

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. You take what you get, and move on.

National Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HCS Healthcare (Winter Park, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

3 interview process - 1st phone interview, 2nd in person with Coo, 3rd work day and meeting w the ceo

Work day consists of shadowing different recruiters and then making outbound informational calls

Account Executive/Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HCS Healthcare (Winter Park, FL).

Interview

Phone interview, Skills Test, 2 face-to-face interviews, an 8 hour unpaid working day

Negotiation

One flat rate for all employees to start ($30k/yr for 50+ hrs per week = about $11.53/hr. No overtime, as the position is salaried. Also no paid time off.)