KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

HDT Global Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HDT Global

HDT Global

Application

I interviewed at HDT Global

Interview

There was a couple a questions to answer. They hire most anyone who walks in door. Better than Amazon and more money too. Super friendly people to work with. HR was efficient and timely. Pay weekly Offered job on the spot

Interview Questions
  • What is your work history?
    Answer Question

HDT Global

Application

I interviewed at HDT Global

Interview

The interview was pleasant. I was flown in the day before and put up in a hotel close by. I interviewed by two company directors and two engineers. They asked about my experiences and why I would do well there. There were no technical questions or exercises. Afterward they took me to lunch with along with other engineers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HDT Global

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HDT Global in Jul 2020

Interview

Interviewed for Mechanical Designer Position in Florence KY (Contract Position). Work was to start in August. Work never started and now HDT Global won't answer correspondence about work. They "Ghosted" many well know Contract Engineering Firms.

Interview Questions
  • How many different Cad programs are you familiar with and how many years each?

HDT Global

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HDT Global in Feb 2020

Interview

You are called in by HR and have a brief phone interview. They if that call goes well, as they ask about your experience, etc, they schedule you for an in person interview. You will interview with respective same type position and the GM.

Interview Questions
  • What is the mistake you did before and what did you do to fix it. What did you do in your last job, and how will that pertain to this job?

HDT Global

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HDT Global

Interview

I thought the interview went well, but what I am upset about is they GHOSTED me. Had a face to face interview, and I did not get any communication back. No we don't want to hire you...NOTHING. It says a lot about a company and how they operate. Might have dodged a nightmare.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HDT Global (Florence, KY) in Jul 2019

Interview

First step was a phone screen. Was invited onsite for face-to-face interview. During in-person interview, I was told the next step was a phone call with the manager. Was ghosted and 3 weeks later, still have had no contact.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HDT Global (Huntsville, AL) in Jul 2018

Interview

Went over resume and talked about my experience at my previous internships in college. Then was asked a few questions on how I handled certain projects. Lastly they took me around for a plant tour and talked about their product.

Interview Questions
  • I do not remember exactly what they asked, mostly this was because I was fresh out of college at the time. Really just went through my resume and previous internship experience.

Anonymous Employee in Geneva, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HDT Global (Geneva, OH)

Interview

The total process from application to job offer lasted approximately three weeks. I participated in a phone interview and two in-person interviews with various levels of management in both group and one-on-one formats.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle disagreement between yourself and a superior?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HDT Global (Fredericksburg, VA)

Interview

I came in for an on-site interview where the Operations Manager was there and we had a conference call with the Director of Engineering, and a project manager. I never was notified about being declined - I found out from looking at the updated status of my application.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were about things on my resume and also some behavorial questions.
2 people found this interview helpful