HEINEKEN USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.4

1. Featured Interview

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HEINEKEN USA (White Plains, NY).

Interview

I was asked to present on a topic in front of a panel. It was a new experience as I haven't had to do this before. The group in the room was open and made for a comfortable interview process. They seemed interested in me as well as what I could bring to the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you were challenged and how did you deal with the the conflict?   2 Answers

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HEINEKEN USA.

Interview

Applied online for a position and then was contacted by Heineken HR via email for a phone interview. After countless emails trying to set something up as I had great interest in the position - only to have the person who contacted me fall off the earth. Incredibly unprofessional. Have talked to others in the industry who have had a similar experience with this HR department. A shame.

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HEINEKEN USA.

Interview

Applied online, received a call from a recruiter for an outside agency they use. Scheduled a phone interview - asked a few questions and went over the position (asked salary requirements). Told I may be contacted for an in person interview. Scheduled for interview at a hotel in a time slot with 2 other candidates. At the interview you sign in, they take your picture and give you some sales sheets to look over for your sales presentation portion of the interview.
    The interview is divided into 3 parts:
    ~Build display with other candidates
    ~Sales presentation/Pitch using a Heineken product
    ~Panel interview in S.T.A.R. format

Very different process from most companies.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you accomplished something, when everyone said you couldn't do it.   2 Answers

Communications Interview

Interview

It was long and comprehensive. First there was an HR phone interview, then cognitive ability assessment and personality test, then a phone interview with a representative from the department, and then 4 person panel interview and writing sample test.

Interview Questions

• Ex. Tell me about a work conflict you encountered and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Retail Activator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HEINEKEN USA.

Interview

Everyone was so friendly and felt like I already knew everyone. Heineken really did its best to get to know me as an individual and inform me with each step of the process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to push yourself and overcome a struggle?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at HEINEKEN USA in March 2017.

Interview

Share some information.Try to figure out what type of persons you are working with. See if you have a potential team. Figure out who you can trust and who is rat..

Interview Questions

• Do i work hard and am I honest   1 Answer

Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HEINEKEN USA.

Interview

The interview was with Human Resources first and went through substantive job questions such as experience as well as logistical HR type questions such as salary desired. Last about 20-30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Tell me about your last job responsibilities.
      What salary are you looking for?   1 Answer

Retail Activator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HEINEKEN USA in February 2017.

Interview

I completed a phone interview and two online assessments. Then, they scheduled my interview for 3 weeks later. The beginning was a group activity, then we all sat in a large room at individual tables, then had our interviews (everyone had a different person interviewing them). They told me I'd hear back in 1-2 weeks. After no call at 2.5 weeks, I gave HR a call to check my status. They told me they still didn't know and I'd hear back within one week. After another week and a half, still no call, I emailed (got no response), then I called and left a voicemail. Another few days went by and no one answered my email or call so I tried one more time. Nothing. It's been about 2.5 months since the beginning of the process. I do not recommend anyone to work for a company that cares so little about people trying to get in. I lost my interest/would not work for a company that keeps their interviewees this uninformed and will never encourage someone I know to apply for Heineken. I have a friend who is already in the company and says it's terrible, and they told me not to apply from the start.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HEINEKEN USA in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a Manpower recruiter for a Sales role at Heineken USA.
    The recruiter was fine, but at times a little unorganized. At one point, the recruiter called me out of the blue to ask what time our interview was, because their computer had crashed and lost the information. The interview itself did not begin until after I completed 2 tests online. During the actual phone interview, the recruiter/interviewer stuck to an interview format and sounded very robotic and unenthused. I truly believe that this is not a smart way of hiring great talent. Heineken's actual HR, persons who work for the company, should be in charge of talent acquisition, as opposed to a 3rd party. During my interview, I used sales terms to explain my knowledge and expertise and the interviewer seemed lost by my responses. It has been 3 weeks and the Manpower recruiter has not contacted me to give me an update, although I have promptly followed up via email. Lucky for me, I have already accepted a fantastic offer from a different beverage supplier. Sorry Hieneken.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift heavy cases of beer? Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HEINEKEN USA (Austin, TX).

Interview

Honestly this interview was one of the most challenging and creative interviews I have ever had. You will have someone from Man Power Solutions that will reach-out for the opportunity. Before they even speak with you, they will be asking you to take a Wonderlic test, which you basically have about 8 minutes to answer 30 questions (crazy if you ask me). I would recommend you take the pre-quizzes that are available which will help you. After you take the test, you will have a phone interview with a headhunter who will try to identify if you are the right fit. If you pass these initial tasks then you will be asked to interview in a city with other candidates. If there is one thing I can suggest to you going in the interview is that you have passion for the company and learn more about it. This is truly a class organization with humble principles. I have only been here a month and I am impressed with everything they do and how involved they are with safety. You will have a team exercise in the beginning so make sure you work as a team! You will later have a panel interview with 2 managers that will ask you to interview in the STAR format(make sure you look it up). IF you do well after that, you should speak with the zone director which is the final stage.