HOOPP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HOOPP Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at HOOPP

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HOOPP.

Interview

Applied on their website and got through two interviews. It took around 4 weeks. A screening over the phone at first, then waited a week and a half to be brought into the next step for an in-person interview. Very pleasant experience with both the hiring manager and recruiting advisor. Mostly behavioural questions and going through my portfolio, asking technical questions. The interview process is a long one — 3-4 interviews.

Interview Questions

• If you felt strongly about a concept you designed and the Creative Lead did not agree, what would you do?   Answer Question

Systems Developer Interview

Interview

I applied through my university. They told me that I have been selected to an interview and it was scheduled for a week later. They came to my school and interview lasted for around 30 minutes.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HOOPP (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

Hiring process includes background checks, i.e. criminal checks, educational references and employment references. Interview first by HR, mostly behavioural questions are asked and few questions regarding experience to ensure that your experience matches the job. Followed by interview with hiring manager which is more technical and with few behavioural questions. A possible second interview to meet your potential colleagues who will ask some questions that may be directed more at how you'd fit the department. Third interview with the SVP which is short, technical and maybe one behavioural question. Followed by a psychometric test to test English and Logic and to help create a personality profile.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult questions are normally behavioural questions. But they are normally ones that can be expected, such as How do you deal with Conflict?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not difficult. HOOPP is generous and defaults to top of the salary range.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HOOPP (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

Multiple interviews by several different folks, multiply questions, off-site skills review process. given the experience it should have been a panel review to reduce cycle time for both the employer and myself.