Habib Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.6

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Habib Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed with multiple people at the bank in various roles. They hired me super fast, which was a red flag to me. People seemed nice at first. Turns out they hired me super fast because they can't keep people. People keep quitting. Employee retention here is horrible

Deputy BSA/AML Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Habib Bank (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

It was with 7 people both domestically and abroad - what they had communicated and what I experienced on the job are two different pictures. There were so many challenges in conducting the interviews since many of the players were traveling and the SKYPE connections was very spotty.

Cash Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in April 2017.

Interview

Total 16 candidates were called in, on the day of interview, Each candidate is called in one by one. Waiting time was more, but interview was only of 3 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Introduction of yourself?   1 Answer
    • Do you know the about the HBL Bond to signed in by you when you will be hired?   Answer Question
    • Why you want to work in banking industry specifically HBL?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any blood relatives in HBL at any position.?   Answer Question
    • Source of earning? Who is the bread winner in the family right now?   Answer Question
    • How did you come here? What type of convene you used to come here?   Answer Question
    • How to did you came to know about this post?   Answer Question

Deputy General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in July 2016.

Interview

5 interviews

3 with business: Interviewed by juniors than seniors. Most of them were impressed with my profile and weren't able to ask much. They wanted to know how serious I was about my commitment. They asked for references which I was easily able to provide.
    1 cross functional: Interviewed by a senior Finance guy
    1 HR: Interviewed by a lady who asked basic basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to switch to Habib Bank?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in September 2015.

Interview

First Interview was the major one where mostly questions were from CV and past experience. I was told about the job more in detail during the interview. Followed were 2 more interviews, one of them with the head of the department and an aptitude test.

Internee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Habib Bank.

Interview

Applied by giving CV in branch. Was interviewed by HR manager at the same branch. The manager was not very interested and had already lost my file that I had submitted a few days earlier.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Tell me about yourself? Why Banking?   1 Answer

Team Lead - Transaction Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in November 2014.

Interview

First Interview with the Regional Head South (Evaluation Process for the incumbent) Evaluation form sent to HR , HR calls for an interview, after the HR interview, offer letter is sent out,

Interview Questions

• How can you structure the Cash Management Product?   1 Answer
    • Liaison with Information Technology is difficult due to their over burden projects, how will you manage that?   1 Answer
    • Implementation of the system at Bank's and Customer's level, how will you manage both the expectation and timelines?   1 Answer

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in June 2014.

Interview

the department head took my first interview and the very next day I was informed that I was shortlisted for the second interview with the CCO. the following week the CCO took my interview which lasted for about 45-50 minutes at the en of which he said that I was selected for the job..

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in January 2013.

Interview

3 interviews 1 with line manager 1 with dept head and cross function. each interview was 1 week apart and I got offer within 1 month. interview took place at head office in karachi. HR was helpful.

Interview Questions

• strengths and weaknesses and background. 'some technical questions relating to credit risk. overall professional environment. the whole process took 1 month.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)).

Interview

Habib bank has online recruitment policy, first we have to appear a online comprehensive test, when you have qualified the online test then you have appear at a final panel interview.

Interview Questions

• when i was appear at panel interview i was asked for my hobbies specially about music i almost listen   Answer Question