Habib Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Habib Bank Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.6

Cash Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in April 2017.

Interview

Total 16 candidates were called in, on the day of interview, Each candidate is called in one by one. Waiting time was more, but interview was only of 3 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Introduction of yourself?   Answer Question
    • Do you know the about the HBL Bond to signed in by you when you will be hired?   Answer Question
    • Why you want to work in banking industry specifically HBL?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any blood relatives in HBL at any position.?   Answer Question
    • Source of earning? Who is the bread winner in the family right now?   Answer Question
    • How did you come here? What type of convene you used to come here?   Answer Question
    • How to did you came to know about this post?   Answer Question

Deputy General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in July 2016.

Interview

5 interviews

3 with business: Interviewed by juniors than seniors. Most of them were impressed with my profile and weren't able to ask much. They wanted to know how serious I was about my commitment. They asked for references which I was easily able to provide.
    1 cross functional: Interviewed by a senior Finance guy
    1 HR: Interviewed by a lady who asked basic basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to switch to Habib Bank?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in September 2015.

Interview

First Interview was the major one where mostly questions were from CV and past experience. I was told about the job more in detail during the interview. Followed were 2 more interviews, one of them with the head of the department and an aptitude test.

Internee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Habib Bank.

Interview

Applied by giving CV in branch. Was interviewed by HR manager at the same branch. The manager was not very interested and had already lost my file that I had submitted a few days earlier.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Tell me about yourself? Why Banking?   1 Answer

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in June 2014.

Interview

the department head took my first interview and the very next day I was informed that I was shortlisted for the second interview with the CCO. the following week the CCO took my interview which lasted for about 45-50 minutes at the en of which he said that I was selected for the job..

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)).

Interview

Habib bank has online recruitment policy, first we have to appear a online comprehensive test, when you have qualified the online test then you have appear at a final panel interview.

Interview Questions

• when i was appear at panel interview i was asked for my hobbies specially about music i almost listen   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

First I gave online test, on the basis of its success, I was called for interview. After four interviews, I was hired as Assistant Manager. Each interview was conducted after the gap of few days which was really annoying.

Retail Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in June 2012.

Interview

To make selection process bias free a private HR agency took IQ test, That test consisted of General Knowledge, Basic Maths problems and English skills. Candidates that clear the test are called for interview. In interview three basic qualities are assessed that are Focus, Determination and potential. If a candidate fulfills all the requirement he is offered a basic pay which is preset for initial level.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in a target oriented job while people usually do not agree to do a target oriented development job?   1 Answer

Retail Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Lahore (Pakistan)) in June 2012.

Interview

Well first of all i would like to advice to other candidates is that please make yourself presentable. Dress up well and try to wear a dress shirt and pent, tie as well. Interview requires how well you can interact with the interviewer. Try to improve your communication skills as its the most leading factor of getting good jobs.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about HBL?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Lahore (Pakistan)) in June 2012.

Interview

I gave my CV to my university career placement office. They then forwarded my CV to Habib Bank's Human Resourse Management, Lahore Office. I got a call for interview two weeks later. I then went for interview which lasted 10-15 minutes. one week later i was called to submit my documents and collect my appointment letter.