Habtoor Leighton Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Habtoor Leighton Group Interview Questions

Updated Nov 1, 2017

2.5

Project Accountant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Habtoor Leighton Group.

Interview

Total 3 rounds of interview
    1st Round. Senior Accounts Manager interviewed with basic questions related to cost accounting, Project accounting.
    2nd Round - GM -Finance questions about our previous work experience
    3rd Round - With CFO - Its just a formality as we can confirm the job if you are selected from 2
    rounds.

MEP Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Habtoor Leighton Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2017.

Interview

the interview was good , I replied to all questions and technical issues . and the score was good.
    there was a questionnaire which need to be filled by the interviewer . and he was appreciating my previous experience in the mep field.

Interview Questions

• something purely technical related to the power system distribution of high voltage   Answer Question

Senior Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lapu-Lapu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Habtoor Leighton Group (Lapu-Lapu City (Philippines)).

Interview

Submit a Resume to Agency in the Philippines for review and evaluation as per the client requirements. After a few days, the Agency calls for arranging the one on one interview with the client. Subsequently, the client preparing a written and an oral examination on the second day. If the exam passed, the client will give a contract agreement immediately.

Interview Questions

• About the Company, Position Applied, Job Responsibilities & Expected Salary   1 Answer

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Habtoor Leighton Group (Madrid (Spain)) in September 2014.

Interview

I went to the interview at Madrid, first with the responsible for the civil works in Qatar and then with the H.R. The interview was in English. Then they get to me by phone and we discuss the salary and condition for me to go to Qatar. They were very kind all the time.

Interview Questions

They dindnt offer me enough money to move to Qatar with my wife and daughter as i should go on as single, i wasnt offered a school allowance for my daughter.

Design Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Habtoor Leighton Group (Madrid (Spain)) in September 2014.

Interview

doin person in madrid after I applied online in the internet websie posting all my details and Cv, so after this they sent me a new emaul to do the meeting in madrid

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mecca (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Habtoor Leighton Group (Mecca (Saudi Arabia)) in July 2013.

Interview

About my whole experienced in Mechanical engineering aspect. My experienced for being a General Mechanical Engineer and a Design application Engineer. They ask me a lot of question regarding the field that i handle during my previous employment.

Interview Questions

• If I can handle design Mechanical job   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Habtoor Leighton Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2013.

Interview

Online submission on their "careers website"; Wait for their call to schedule an interview; Go to the interview and get interviewed; Negotiate if applicable; Get hired and do further requirements such as physical exams, background checks, etc.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Habtoor Leighton Group (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in December 2011.

Interview

There was no real job on offer. Just part of a preliminary round of interviews, before potential hiring commences should certain jobs become available.

I knew someone who recommended me inside the company and put me in touch with a department head for the interview. The interviewer was very nice and courteous, asking me to introduce myself, whereby i proceeded to describe by career history for a few minutes.

Beyond that, the interview was a friendly discussion about the industry at this point in time, and our present areas of focus within the construction industry. Then it was just a general discussion on the field of construction and our general perception on change in the industry.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with 3D modelling at it's use in the contracting industry?   Answer Question