Hall & Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 6, 2017

2.7

Health Grad Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Was sent a schedule for interviews, showed up to meet with the four interviewers in 30 minute time slots. One of my interviewers didn't show up. I had to take an "attention to detail" test after my three interviews.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, I could tell the interviewers hadn't even looked at my resume.   Answer Question

People Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Spoke with the recruiter over a period of months. Christina was very friendly, knowledgeable about the roll and good at keeping me up to date on the process. She was so good at selling me on the opportunity, I thought for a minute, if I don't take the job can I hire her. The interview consisted of a phone screen and couple of catch ups phone conversations. Then I met with several Managing Partners in the business and the final interview was with the Global CEO.

Interview Questions

• What are your thoughts around creating a positive employee experience in the workplace?   1 Answer

Graduate Health Role, New York Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

Typical initial phone screening, and then a second one-on-one interview. The initial phone screening with the talent recruiter went great. Their recruitment department is very engaging and care about finding a great prospective candidate fit. Unfortunately, Hall & Partners gave me someone for the one-on-one who neither had the time nor interest in interviewing me, so I was already out of the running before my second phone interview began.

Healthcare Market Research Grad Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a three round interview. First was with HR, who forgot to call on two different occasions. Second round was on the phone with an employee. Third was a typical in person interview, with an attention to detail written test.

Interview Questions

Hall & Partners Response

Feb 17, 2017 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to ensure the best candidate experience and are really sorry to hear this did not happen for you. The HR team strives towards providing a streamlined, positive ... More

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Very simple but very unorganized. Three telephone interviews, an in-person and then a proposal presentation. The team did not connect with each other and therefore did not realize that I did not have the experience level they were looking for (this is after having 5 interviews). Make sure that you connect on the expectations of the position before you put all the work of going through the interview process!

Interview Questions

• Be ready to explain any previous projects that you have worked on. They do not ask very specific questions so make sure to go in-depth on your own.   Answer Question

Market Research Role Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hall & Partners.

Interview

The interview process went smoothly. I emailed back and forth with someone briefly before having an in person interview. It took about 3 weeks for the in-person interview. I thought it was a good opportunity, but after the interview I thought otherwise. The interviewers seemed really dead and unenthusiastic about the process. I'm not sure if they had just had a long day or if that was their personality, but they were all monotone, expressionless, and flat. Also, they were unprepared. I spoke with 4 different people and they didn't seem to have any actual questions planned other than "tell me about yourself". This, as you can imagine, led to many awkward silences where they would try and think of another question to ask. Overall, it seemed unorganized and was not very professional.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      what are your two greatest strengths and weaknesses
      they also had me look over a presentation and circle all of the errors (this checks for "attention to detail" skills and was 20 minutes)
      Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

One phone interview and one in-person interview. At the in-person interview they had me meet with 4 different people and take an assessment test. Two other account executives, and account director and a VP. The VP did not really seem interested, and wasn't really paying attention during the entire interview. It was definitely the type of interview where they didn't care if I liked them. Left the interview with a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions

• What kind of advertising do you find the most effective? What is your favorite current campaign   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hall & Partners.

Interview

Interview consisted of a phone screening with HR, Phone screening with direct manager, and team interview with potential colleagues. There were no out of the ordinary questions, everyone was very friendly and welcoming.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hall & Partners.

Interview

I appreciated the fact that they communicated with me throughout the entire process, which is rare with most HR departments these days. The interview process was pretty typical: phone screen followed by two more rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too surprising. As with most market research firms, they asked the "what is a brand you admire" questions. You should be able to go into a bit of detail with that. There was also a case study...   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

Began with a phone interview that lasted approx 30 minutes. Was then brought into the NYC Office for a face to face interview. The face to face interview comprised of 2 or 3 individual interviews. The questions focused on past experiences and why I wanted to gain experience in Marketing Research.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A