Hallmark Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hallmark Financial

2.4

Auto Appraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark Financial (Plano, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Typical interview process. Found position online and applied. Received call a couple of weeks later. Completed face-to-face interview with direct manager. They do a background check (including financial). Some interviews may include up to 3-4 people.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions   1 Answer

Personal Lines Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hallmark Financial (Plano, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

Phone interview to discuss the position, asking salary and questions about your experience based on your resume. 24-72 hour follow-up call if interested for an in person interview.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark Financial (Plano, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was via Skype and the first interview they were 45 minutes late contacting me. Then the conference kept dropping and what should have been a relatively quick first interview took almost two hours because they have bad internet service for some reason. He second interview played out much the same as the first and was late and covered with technical problems. As far as professionalism in that regard it wasn't very good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really much room to negotiate for the offer. They didn't have much room to offer and did not make any concessions

Material Damage Appraiser Desk Review Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hallmark Financial (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Met with Department head, who had clearly already checked my resume, linked in, etc. The interview was to guage how I would fit into the team. No B/S questions by HR Clerk who didn't know about the job. It showed me their culture was about hiring the best fit, then letting them get the job done.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember actually. I was qualified and experienced, so it was easy discussion style interview.   Answer Question

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark Financial (Dallas, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview went well, for meeting with someone late in the evening. Although the hiring manager couldn’t see a spark in my eyes regarding the position (her words),I was still asked to come shadow the employees to help with making a decision. I did the shadowing and was told that she would have an answer by the end of the week. Oh she also mentioned that the opportunity was between myself and a current employee.
    This is where the communication stopped. I emailed the hiring manager asking if there was anything further I could elaborate on and an update on the hiring process. I also emailed the HR recruiter whom I had originally been in contact with. Neither answered me. A week or so later, I called the HR recruiter and left a very detailed message on who I was, what I interviewed for and how I could be reached and she never returned a call.

Interview Questions

Hallmark Financial Response

Sep 5, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and for your interest in working with Hallmark Financial. We appreciate you taking the time to meet with us to discuss the billing specialist role, and while this... More